Control

Caroline's POV:

When I woke up, me and Katherine was cuddling. She was so gripped around me I couldn't get out of bed. I wanted to stay there forever. I loved the wet dream I had last night, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching it. I hope Katherine didn't see it, she probably thinks I hate because of what I said last night. God, why did I say that? I know I didn't mean it. Katherine woke up, I pretended like I was sleep, we were still cuddling. She tried to move my arms from around her chest but I was not letting go. So finally, I pretended to wake up. "Hey Katherine," I said in a tired force. "Hey Caroline," Katherine said in a sweet voice. Katherine got up, and all I could do is stare at her ass. She turned around and caught me staring, I quickly turned my head. "I'm going to go shower." Katherine said with a smile. Some part of me wanted to join her.

Author's POV:

Katherine went into the bathroom, but she left I crack open. Caroline peeked and saw her amazing exposed body. Then, Katherine got into the shower. While she was in the shower, Caroline started sipping on a blood bag in Katherine's mini fridge. Caroline was extra hungry this time, maybe it was because she was horny. 

A few minutes later, Caroline heard the shower stop and the door open. Katherine walked in wet and naked. "Katherine what are you-," Caroline was interrupted by Katherine walking closer to her. Caroline wanted to look away from her naked body but she couldn't . "You stole my towel," Katherine said in that deep seductive voice, just like the one in her dream. You know the one. Katherine then licked the corner of Caroline's mouth. Caroline melted. "You still have my blood bag on your face." Katherine whispered in the same deep seductive voice, in her ear. "Why are you doing this?" Caroline whispered. "Because Caroline.." Katherine said backing up. "I like being in control." Katherine said. Honestly they both got wet from that one sentence. Caroline was paralyze for a few minutes bu then she got a towel from her bag. "Here cover yourself," Caroline said. "Fine," Katherine said barely agreeing. 

Katherine's POV: 

I love when I make Caroline so horny that she's speechless. I wanted to do more. I got a cute outfit out of my dresser. Caroline watched. I also got a black bra and panties. I dropped my towel to change and maybe tease her again. "Seriously?" Caroline said in a sassy tone while turning around. "I need to change," I said as equally sassy. I saw Caroline peek a little bit while I was changing. "I'm hungry, wanna go eat?" I asked. "Let me get ready first. And no more of this "control" bull crap." Caroline hissed while walking to the bathroom. "Oh come on you know you like it," I said. 

After Caroline got done getting dressed, we decided to go to the Mystic Grill. We were outside at a table. I had ordered a milkshake and a burger. And Caroline ordered barbecue wings and a coke. "So, are we not going to talk about it?" I said. I could tell Caroline knew exactly what I was referring to. "What are you talking about?" Caroline said avoiding my question. " Our hookup, you know the one that we got drunk, and you-"Caroline cut me off by saying this,"I know what you're talking about." "Oh, so someone doesn't want to talk about their spectacular orgasm, the other night." I said quietly. Because people was walking by, I was evil but no that evil. "Shut up," Caroline said. "Wanna play truth or dare, I'm getting bored?" I asked. "I know Im going to regret this but yes," Caroline said unsure. 

Author's POV: 

"Truth or Dare?" Katherine asked. "Truth," Caroline answered. "Uhh, you're so boring. But okay, is the real reason you and Stefan broke up is because of our...special night" Katherine asked, part of her already knew the answer. "Fuck, why this question," Caroline thought. "It's true," Caroline said shamefully. "I knew it," Katherine stated. "Okay my turn, truth or dare?" Caroline asked. "Since I'm not a bore like you, dare." Katherine answered. "Just for that, I'm going to say, moan as loud as you can," Caroline said with a smirk.  "Really,"  Katherine said embarrassed. "100 percent," Caroline said. "Fine," Katherine said sassy. She covered her mouth with her hand and moaned as loud as she could. Caroline didn't expect for her to get horny from the noise that left Katherine's mouth. A few people turned they head, but they didn't know where the sound was coming from. "My turn again, truth or dare?" Katherine asked. "Truth," Caroline answered. "Ok.....would you have sex with me again?" "Ughh, why are all you're questions about that night?" Caroline complained. "Fine, do you wanna go back to my dorm?" Katherine asked. "Sure," Caroline said after leaving money on the table. 

Once they were back in Katherine's dorm.....

"You didn't answer my question," Katherine said in that deep seductive voice. "Oh shit not again," Caroline thought. "What question?" Caroline asked "clueless". "Would you fuck me again!" Katherine asked. Katherine started to walk closer to Caroline. She heard Caroline's heart practically beating out of her chest. She trailed her pointer finger around Caroline's body. "Of course I would fuck you again, I would do it right now," Caroline thought. "Answer my question Caroline." Katherine demanded."Yes!" Caroline said moving her body away from Katherine's. "Is that what you wanted to her? That I may have feelings for you! Well congratulations you have won! I have class goodbye!" Caroline shouted feed up. She picked up her book bag and left.

Katherine felt bad but she couldn't help but think," She likes me."