The Visit

After their dinner.....

Katherine's POV:

We are in the car heading to my, well our dorm, when we stop at a gas station. Caroline gets out of the car and goes inside to pay. I finally take a minute to breathe, ever since Caroline said she didn't want anything romantic, I've been fighting the urge to cry. When those words came out her mouth, my heart sunk. I haven't had any time to just break down because I've been with her, not that I'm complaining. Caroline is making me feel things that I haven't felt in years. She makes me laugh and smile. 

Caroline started to walk back to the car. I saw she had a bar of Snickers in her hand, she knew that, that was my favorite chocolate. She opened the driver's seat and handed to me. "Thank you," I blushed. "No problem," Caroline chuckled. I didn't even tell her to give me the chocolate, she remembered it. That made me smile, she started to pump up the gas. I started to remember, that when we were at the restaurant Caroline started to gaze at me, with amazement. I don't know what she was amazed about but it was something. Once she got done pumping the gas, she gets into the drivers seat. "All right let's go to our dorm," Caroline said as she turned the car on.

At the dorm......

Caroline's POV:

"I'm tired, I'm about to go jump in the shower real quick." I said walking towards the bathroom. "Okay, I'll get in with yo- after you," Katherine said making an embarrassed face. I love when she is embarrassed. Not gonna lie I want to date her, but I didn't need that right now, I need a friend. 

I got into the shower, but I all I could think about was Katherine and I. How she has changed me like: I would snap Matt's neck, no matter how many times he annoys me and I wouldn't let Elena stay mad at me, I would try to make her forgive me. But part of me wanted Elena to be gone because she would stay in between me and Katherine. 

I got out the shower, dried myself off, and put on my pink robe. I got out the bathroom and heard banging at the door. Katherine opened it, it was Elena. Elena snapped Katherine's neck and glared at me. "Elena what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled. Elena slammed the door and said, "What the hell is wrong with me? What about you?!" Elena yelled. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Matt told me you snapped his neck because he hurt Katherine! What the hell has been up with you?! "First, you cheat on Stefan with Katherine-" "Oh like you care about Stefan last time I checked you are with his brother!" I yelled. "Oh please that has nothing to do with what's going on with you! Are you and Katherine still sleeping with each other? Are y'all in a relationship?!" Elena asked. "No we are not and not like it's any of your business!" "Then why are you staying at her dorm, then?!" "Because you kicked me out and she was the only one who let me crash until I get my own dorm!" "Oh please she just want to get in your pants!" Elena yelled. "Screw yo-" Elena had snapped my neck before I could finish.  

Katherine's POV:

Around 10 minutes later, I woke up from my nap that Elena sent me on. I looked around the room and the bathroom, but I didn't see Caroline. Then I realized: THAT BITCH ELENA TOOK CAROLINE!! I sense of rage filled my bones, I've never felt like this. I've felt anger many times, but this is different, somehow. 

I walk out of my dorm and go down the hallway to Elena and Bonnie's. I kick the door open, I don't care whose watching. "Where is she?!" I say with my eyes turning red and veins appear under my eyes. Bonnie was the only one here. I vamp speed to her and push her against the wall. "Motus!" Bonnie yells and I fly across the room. "Don't mess with me Bennett!" I yell after standing up. A sharp pain filled my head, I covered my head with my hands and fell down. "Why do you care about Caroline?" Bonnie asked as the pain stopped.  "Oh, wow Elena really didn't tell you. I mean I know she said that she wouldn't tell anyone but I didn't think that included you," I smirked. "What the hell are you talking about, what is she keeping from me? And how do you know?" Bonnie asked angerly. "Well Bon Bon  that's not my business to tell, you should probably ask your besties. Bye now." I said with a chuckle while leaving the room. 

I might have been acting confident in front of Bonnie but really I was feeling humongously worried and angry for Caroline. How dare Elena take her, she should've taken me. I mean I'm the reason she's in this mess. I miss Caroline so much, I need to find her. 

                                                                                         11:30              

I started to walk towards the school's parking lot and went inside my car. I turned it on and drove as fast as I could to the Salvatore Boarding House.

AN: I'm just going to end it like this because ik y'all have been waiting for a while😁