Let Me Explain *smut*

Author's POV:

After making out for and while, Katherine picked Caroline up and pinned her against the shower wall and started to suck on Caroline's  neck and nipples. "Oh look whose a top no-" Katherine cut her off by making her gasp as she starts to kiss down Caroline's torso. "You were saying?" She said smirking. Caroline opened her legs even wider so Katherine could have full access. Once Katherine reached her vagina, she stopped. She came back up to Caroline's face. "Caroline, do you approve me to eat you out and finger you?" Katherine asked knowing consent is sexy as hell. "Yes!" Caroline begged. 

Katherine's POV 

I started kissing down her torso once again and Caroline moaned out of approval. I smirked and begin to lick her folds, ignoring the water hitting my hair. I started licking faster and added a finger into her. "More!" Caroline moaned. I added another finger slowly. I started to go slower to tease her. "Learning tips from that girl I see?" She said knowing it'll anger me. I added another finger and started going faster with my vampire speed.  Which made Caroline moan louder and uncontrollably  while holding the curtain rod tightly. After what felt like a hundred thrust in and out, Caroline finally came. "Oh wow!" She said coming off her high and as I remove my fingers and licked them. "Best you ever had huh?" I asked smirking.

She ignored me and left the shower, she wrapped herself in a towel. I got out also and turned off the water and wrapped myself in my towel. "So, what's the ground rules to this friend with benefits thing? Can we have sex with other people?" I asked. "I mean it's not like we're a couple or anything so yeah, I guess you can sleep with other people." Caroline said unsure. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." Caroline said still unsure. "Okay." I said not knowing how to respond.  I got closer to her and kissed her softly.  She kissed me back passionately.  We started making out and I pinned her against the wall.

Bonnie's POV:

I was still obsessing over what Katherine said to me a few days ago. "Oh, wow Elena really didn't tell you. I mean I know she said that she wouldn't tell anyone but I didn't think that included you" Those words stayed with me. I didn't know what she meant by that, but I needed to know. I decided to go to Katherine's dorm to ask Caroline because I know she's staying there now. "Hey Caroline, Katherine really said something that threw me of-" I said walking in the door while looking down and when I looked up I saw Katherine and Caroline making out in towels. I left and closed the door after me, not knowing what else to do. 

Caroline's POV: 

When I heard the door open and Bonnie's voice, I quickly pulled away from Katherine. Before I could got to talk to her, she left. "We really need to start locking that door." Katherine said sarcastically. "Not the time!" I said annoyed and putting on a robe. I walked out and said, "Wait! Bonnie! Let me explain!" But she was already gone. 

I walked in my old dorm and saw Bonnie on her bed. "Can I explain?" I asked softly. "Sure." Bonnie said. I sat down next to Bonnie on her bed. "So, it started a few weeks ago....." 

"Me and Katherine got drunk and slept together. Elena caught us the day after when we were......sleeping." I didn't want to tell Bonnie that we were kissing. "Elena got really angry and told me to move out but she'll keep my secret. A few days after that, me and Katherine agreed to be just friends. And we decided to go feeding, I got done and feed the human my blood and compelled them, Katherine kept on going. I kept telling her to stop, but she wouldn't. Matt showed up with a gun with wooden bullets. He almost killed Katherine. I got scared so I snapped Matt's neck, after I saw his ring. Elena found out and got mad, so she kidnapped and tortured me. Katherine saved me and now me and Katherine are friends with benefits. Are you okay with that?" "Yeah, I'm okay. I just can't believe Elena did that to you, it doesn't seem like her." Bonnie said understandingly. "What did Katherine say to you that "threw you off"?" I asked curiously. "Oh she just said how she thought Elena told me about you and her." "When was this?" I asked. "I guess when Elena kidnapped you because she came in, threatening me to tell her where you were."  "Okay, I got to go! I'll meet you at the grill at 2:00, don't be late!" I said getting up. 

Look, I know that just leaving Bonnie like that was weird but I needed to see Katherine. I walked into her dorm, lucky for me she was still in there, dressed unlike me. "Hi Care! How did things go with Bonnie?" She asked. "She's okay with it, lucky for us." "Why did you tell Bonnie that you thought Elena told her about me and you?" "I was just trying to manipulate her, make her tell me where you were." "Why'd you think Bonnie know?" "I don't know Care, I was just didn't trust what anyone had to say because I was worried." Katherine said convincingly. "You have a way with words Katherine Pierce, but you can't get away with it that easy. We'll talk about this later, I have class bye!"