The Dungeon

Katherine's POV:

Once I arrived at the Salvatore Boarding House, I jumped out of my car and went to the door. I knocked and Stefan answered. "Katherine, what are you doing here?" Stefan asked confused. "Where is Caroline?" I asked angrily and frustrated.  " Katherine, I have zero idea of what the hell you're talking about. Shouldn't she be at the college," Stefan answered. I walked in hitting Stefan shoulder as I walked. "And where do you think you're going?" Stefan vamp-speed in front of me. "To the basement, where you keep your prisoners," I told him. "Why would I take her?" Stefan asked,  I could tell he was kind of frustrated. "Goodbye Stefan." I stated as I vamp-speed down the stairs to the basement. I look through the bars but I couldn't see her. "Where the hell is she?!" I thought. "See I don't have her. And why would you even care if I did?" Stefan asked curiously. "You don't have her so have a good rest of your night," I said trying to avoid the question and while vamp-speeding off. Stefan then stopped me," Okay but seriously why do you care? I'm pretty sure she hates you," Stefan said. I took a large and loud gulp. Hate?  She doesn't hate me. Right? Oh my god, why am I thinking about this, of course she doesn't hate me. But the  way he said it, he sounded so sure. 

I realized I have been standing there, paralyzed, deep into my  thoughts. "Hello? You there?" Stefan asked sarcastically. I blinked out of my trance and vamp-speed out of the house.

Caroline's POV: 

I woke up in a chair with my wrist unable to move. My skin felt like sandpaper when I tried to move. I then realized where I was, I was at the Lockwood dungeon. Where my dad tortured me about a year ago. "Katherine? Elena?" I asked as I saw a female figure in the doorway."Hey, Caroline it's me, Katherine. You ok?" Katherine asked while running to me. I was relieved to hear her voice. She tore the chains around my wrist. I groaned in pain. She looked at me worried. "My ring," I told her, pointing to where Elena threw it. She picked it up and put it on my ring finger. She carried me out of the room and upstairs. "Here," she said while tilting her head revealing her neck. "Feed from me," she told me. I dug my fangs into her neck and sucked up her blood . She groaned from the slight pain. As I pulled away I looked at her pretty brown eyes and smiled. I wiped the blood off my chin with my finger and I saw her wound heal up. "What are you smiling at?  Did that make you feel better ?" She laughed. "Yeah it did thanks... and I'm just looking at you..." I answered. She slightly smiled, I could tell she was trying to hide it. I wondered how long I've been here, I wondered how long she has been looking for me. "Where's Elena?" I asked in a low tired voice. "I snapped her neck when I came to get you." She told me. "You didn't kill her? It sounds like something you'd do when you're mad." I said. Her face looked disappointed in effect of what I said. "Well, I guess you kinda changed me..." She said. After she said that she started spacing out. She then look down at  my bath robe and turned her head. "Your robe, it's getting loose," she said. "Oh..." I said super embarrassed and fixing it. I was honestly shocked that Katherine didn't just leave it there and stare at my boobs. "I can walk from here," I informed her, so she put me down gently. I then kissed her passionately. At that moment I knew what I wanted, her. She was my hero and I need her in my life, always.

I then woke up in and chair with my wrist chained. I looked around confused and in pain. I then realized it all a dream, a hallucination. I feel so disappointed. "I see you liked your little dream there." Elena hissed while opening the window. I screamed in pain. Luckily she closed it. "You spied on me?!" I yelled. "Duh, there's no tv here! What else is going to entertain me?" I rolled my eyes. 

Katherine's POV:

I left the Salvatore house angry and frustrated. Where could she be?! She can't be that far. So why can't I seem to find her? I miss her so much and it's only been a few hours. And how come no one seem to know where she is? I mean aren't they Elena friends? What help did she have? Then a thought ran across my mind. What if Caroline's in the Lockwood dungeon? I mean Elena knows that, that wouldn't be the first place I would visit to find Caroline. I pressed on the gas super hard. I. WILL. FIND. HER