Good Benefits *angst/smut*

Caroline's POV: 

When we got to the dorm, we took turns in the shower and then went to sleep. But I couldn't sleep. It's one thing on my mind that I've been thinking about since Katherine saved me. Elena thinks that I love Katherine, do I? I mean it would explain all the things I've done in all these weeks. 

Me and Katherine were facing each other, and I couldn't help but gaze. This is probably what people do when they're in love, I need to stop. But then Katherine got closer. It made me jump a little. Anyways I need to figure out what this whole Katherine situation is about. I also need to talk to Bonnie, I haven't seen her since I moved out. I texted her for a bit but that's it. I miss her, I don't think she knows about me and Katherine. But I want to see her, probably in the morning.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up, but Katherine was gone. I heard the shower running so guessed she was in there. I went in there to tell her I was awake. When I walked in she was out the shower and in a towel. "Oh! You're awake," Katherine said worriedly whilst looking down at her clothes she was wearing. I looked down also and I saw blood on her clothes. "Katherine......What did you do?!" "Nothing, I just went out to get something to eat." Katherine said while not making eye contact with me. I knew she was lying. 

"Katherine. What. Did. You. Do?" Katherine dropped her towel and I looked at her up and down admiring her, then looking away so she wouldn't notice. Then she put on a robe. I rolled my eyes. She continued ignoring me and walked out the bathroom. "So, you're really gonna ignore me?!" "Like I told you it was nothing."  She said walking up to me and looking me in the eyes, it really showed her dominant side. "I know you're lying." I said walking away breaking our intense stare battle. I thought for and minute, "What did you do with Elena?!" "Nothing! I haven't even seen Elena today!" She said.

Katherine's POV: 

I was lying, of course I saw Elena. We argued about Caroline. Then she wanted a fight so I gave her one. I won because I'm older, but she tried. All I know is that she won't be coming for Caroline and me in a while. 

"Caroline, like I said it was nothing!" I said sounding pissed off, I could tell she was just as pissed off as I was. "Why are you lying?" Caroline asked. "Why do you care, she tortured you, Caroline?!"  "She's still my best friend and you have long history of hating her, I just want to make sure she's safe." Caroline said in a calm voice. "Fine, she's okay. We just fought a little, okay?" I asked with a smile. "Okay" "I'm going to go get changed now," I said. 

I went into the bathroom with my clothes and started to think. With all honesty, I've been really sex hungry. I mean I haven't felt anything sexual in weeks. And that's very different for me. Anyways, I got dressed and went out the bathroom.

I walked straight passed Caroline, like she wasn't even there. "Really-" I cut her off by closing the door in her face. I needed to fuck someone and quickly. I need to find some random human. I can feel my pussy throbbing for attention.

 I decided to go to the local bar because I don't know where else to go. I looked around to see anyone.I saw a girl who looked like a hot off brand Sarah from Outerbanks.  I went up to her and sat by her. "What are you doing at a bar at this time of day?" I asked. "Girl problems." She said before taking a sip of bourbon. "Oh." I said before asking for a bourbon to the bartender. "My name's Sasha, what's yours?" "Katherine" I few drinks later, I was leading her to my dorm.

We finally got to my dorm and I push her on the bed. "Damn, you're strong!" I smirked knowing that she didn't know that I was a vampire. I got on top on her and ripped her shirt off. "And you're eager!" I looked at her perfectly rounded boobs in her laced bra. I could imagine how she looked without it. "I see you're a top." She said before flipping me over and getting on top of me. "That's gonna be different today." She smirked. I was too horny to debate. I took off her bra, her boobs looked just as I thought it would be. I shamelessly admire her breast, she blushed. "Let's see what you got under that shirt." She took off my shirt, my bra soon afterwards. "Damn!" She said looking at my breast. 

She looked down at my pussy. She unbuttoned my pants. I moaned out of eagerness. She smiled as she took them off, along with my underwear. I completely naked. She came back up to my face and looked at my lips. I kissed her passionately, we began to make out. She stopped kissing me and began to make hickeys on my neck. I moaned. She started to suck on my nipples. While she did that, she moved her hands between my soaking wet folds. "Damn, you're wet!" She kissed down my stomach and started eating my out with two fingers inside me. She was pulling inside and out. I started to moan even louder as she hit my g-spot. 

Caroline's POV:

After I few classes I decided to come back to the dorm. I opened the door and saw Katherine having sex with a some random blonde girl. "What the fuck, Katherine!!!!" I yelled while slamming the door. "Shit! Caroline!" The girl removed her fingers from Katherine after looking back at me and got up to put her clothes on. Katherine covered herself with a blanket. After the girl got dressed, I went up to her and said," Forget this happened and forget that you ever met my roommate and me." I compelled her. She left and it was just me and Katherine. 

"What in the hell is wrong with you?! You decided to have sex on the bed you and ME sleep in!" "Oh please you slept on the bed after you and I......." "That was you and me, this is you and some RANDOM STRANGER! And before you even say you know the girl, you don't even have any friends." Katherine got up and started to put her clothes back on. "Caroline, do I have to remind you who dorm this is actually is?!" Katherine asked while putting on her bra. I honestly tried to not look at Katherine's naked body, but it was hard considering she was just flashing me without caring. I felt mad like mad and not just because she slept with someone one our bed but also maybe it was jealousy. 

"Oh and also I didn't know THE Katherine Pierce was a bottom! I'm mean when we did it you were all on top of me but now....." I teased clearly embarrassing an obvious top. "Oh shut up! That's a one time thing!" She said embarrassed. "Why were you even with her? Was it just to anger me?" I asked truthfully. "Caroline, not everything is about you."  

"Im going to take a shower, bye!" Katherine said. "Oh and I guess I'll wash YOUR wetness off the sheets." Katherine smirked and rolled her eyes.

 Once Katherine got in the shower I started to think on why was I jealous to see Katherine with another girl. Do I have feelings for her? I started to think about when Matt shot Katherine. I was so scared to lose her. Maybe I do have feelings for her? I don't know, I need to figure this shit out though. 

Katherine's POV:

While I was in the shower, I heard Caroline taking the sheets off the bed. I laughed lightly, I can't believe she's actually going to wash it for me. I started to wonder about why I slept with Sasha, I mean I know it was because I was horny but also maybe I wanted Caroline to walk in and get jealous. I mean I do have unresolved feelings for Caroline. Maybe I did want to make her jealous. Maybe that's why I slept with someone who looks similar to her. Was I just trying to sleep with another Caroline? Caroline doesn't even want me. Not yet at least. 

Caroline's POV: 

After putting the sheets in the college's washer, I decided to test my feelings for Katherine. I snuck into the bathroom took all my clothes off. Since I'm a vampire she won't be able to hear me.  And I went in the shower. Katherine turned around after hearing me come in. 

"Caroline? What are you doi-" I kissed her passionately. She kissed me back. "I don't you didn't want a relationship." "Who said we were in a relationship? We can be friends, friends with benefits." "Good benefits." Katherine said and then kissing me.