Savior

Katherine's POV: 

My eyes filled with anger, and I was driving as fast as I can. I was going to find her. I felt kind  of empty. I can't explain it. Anyways, I realize how long this drive will be, it'll be at least 35 minutes. Thats kinda long drive. But I don't care. Then I started to procrastinate: what if she doesn't care about me, when I rescue her, what if she blames me for her ending up there (I mean it is kinda my fault), what if Elena has already killed her. I don't wanna ruin the relationship that we have right now. I don't care what I am to her, I just want to see her. When I rescue her she will run into my arms and feel safe. 

Caroline's POV: 

"Elena!" I shouted. "Are you there?!" I hope she didn't leave me here, then again she didn't have to torture me. I then heard a lever move, I knew it exactly what that meant. The sunlight hit my skin and it hurt like a mother. The pain stopped, I sighed in relief. "I guess that answers my question." I hissed. Elena walked in the room and asked, "Why did you kill Matt? Is it because you have feelings for her? Do you love her Caroline? Why are you ruining your life for one girl, especially for that girl to be Katherine. I mean I saw your dream, maybe you really are in love with her." "First off, I killed Matt because he was going to kill Katherine. And he was wearing the ring he's fine!" "There's a reason why you'd kill one of your best friends for a her, isn't it? You had a feeling of fear didn't you? Is it because you love her and you wouldn't have a chance to tell her how you feel, if she was dead?" I looked at the ground ashamed. Maybe it is true, do I really love Katherine, if I do, do she loves me back. I don't know how I feel, it's been a very long few weeks. "Aww did I hurt your feeli-" Elena's neck was snapped, I adjusted my seat scared to see how it was, that fear was instantly disappeared and replaced with relief. "Katherine!?" "That bitch is lucky didn't kill her ass," Katherine said while still looking at Elena's body, then she looked at me with the biggest face of relief. She ran to me, she ripped the chains off my hands and picked my ring and put it on my finger. She picked me up and when she dead she saw all of my burn scars on my back. "She did this to you?" "Yes" "She's gonna get what she deserves." I wanted to tell her no but she looked to focused now. " What do you need?" Katherine asked. " Some of your blood." I answered. She moved her hair to show her neck. I fed on her, it kinda felt like I was kissing her neck. Katherine grunted and then I stopped feeding. I look at Katherine while we were leaving the room, I admired her. She really was my savior.

A/N: Here that long awaited chapter! I know it ain't much but I'll try to update more!