The Hookup *smut warning*

Katherine's POV:

I was on my second shot, trying to forget Caroline. But then, guess who walked through the bar, Caroline. She was wearing a wine velvet dress with a twist in the front. She looked so sexy. She had caught me off-guard. She looked around of the bar as if she was looking for someone, she turned her head to me and walked the other direction. That kinda hurt my feelings. God, I hope she didn't catch me staring.

Caroline's POV:

Of course I caught her staring. I walked away from her direction. I could tell that kind of hurt her. "Hey Caroline," Katherine said after taking a shot. We were sitting a few seat over from each other "Hey, can I get 10 tequila shots," I asked the bartender, ignoring her. "Wow, that a lot," Katherine said. "Boy drama," I said lying again. Katherine was wearing a black dress with open front. "Um okay, can I get some of those shots," Katherine said trying to change the subject. "Sure, I'm not going to drink all of these by myself," I said handing her a shot. She took it. "So, why are you here?" I asked moving to the seat next to her. "Trying to forget about something," Katherine said. "Someone," Katherine said under her breath not wanting me to hear but I did.

Katherine's POV:  

"I like your dress," I said drunk. Caroline started to rub on my thighs. I could feel me getting wetter. I saw her smirk, she looked so sexy. We on what felt like our thousand shot. I looked at her with a devilish smirk. Her hand started getting closer to her entrance. I wanted for her to touch every inch of my body. Right then, right now. We left the bar holding hands. She had compelled the bartender to forget that we came. We walked to our college.

Caroline's POV: 

The last thing I remember after that was me and Katherine going into her dorm kissing. "Wait, wouldn't the school, hear us," I said in the middle of our kissing. "Don't worry, I had a witch do a sound barrier a long time ago," she said horny. Then, she slammed  on to her bed. She got on top of me . She started to kiss my neck. She made so horny. She started to go to my chest, leaving a few marks. " Take off your dress," she whispered in her ear, bitting it a little. And so I did. I was left in my matching white lace panties and bra. She unhooked my bra and started to kiss my right nipple and playing with the left. I lightly moaned. 

Katherine's POV:

She took off my  dress. I was left wearing a matching red lace bra and panties. I took those off. We started making out again. I looked down at her entrance. I saw a wet spot on her underwear. I was aroused. I started to kiss down on her chest. I stopped at entrance . "Can I?" I asked nicely. "Of course," she said seductively. I start licking her folds. "Mmm, don't you taste sweet," I said. "And you love it," she said. I started to lick faster and faster. She was moaning like crazy. I put my pointer finger inside of her. She gasped.

Caroline's POV:

Then she put her middle finger inside me also. I moaned loudly. She was licking my entrance and had two fingers inside me. I could feel my body explode. I was getting closer to reaching my high. "I'm...going...to...cum," I said between loud moans. Within two seconds later that was exactly what happened. I have never cum this amazing before with Stefan. This was different. After I was done she took her fingers out of me and licked them clean. "That was incredible," she said then kissed me. My panting filled the room. About 5 minutes later, we cuddled close, my hard nipples touching her's. "Round two tomorrow," I asked. "You know it," she said. Then, we fell asleep.