Rose quartz...? (11) EDITED

Lapis' pov

Lapis woke up and sighed softly before getting dressed, brushing her teeth, brushing her hair and getting her phone before going downstairs.

She went to the living room and sat on the couch since it was Saturday. She grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

The tv turned on to a news channel. "This time on Gem News. Rose Quartz has just broken into Diamond Corp, taking out what looked to be bags of possible chemicals which we assume is medicine for curing diseases. Why would she want this?"

" Is she trying to save someone, family, a criminal, her boss, like a gang leader? Or is she going to sell some of it for Money?"

" We don't know but the police are investigating it at high priority... On to our regular schedule.. The weather for today.... -"

Lapis hummed and frowned. "Why would someone be stealing medicine from a company that cures diseases.. Well criminals do anything for money or attention I guess. " she sighed and stood up, went to the kitchen and began to cook scrambled eggs.

After she cooked the scrambled eggs, she sat at the dining table and began to eat silently.

Peridot's pov

Meanwhile at Peridot's mansion...

Peridot was sleeping in bed and had a client to sell robonoids to and they texted her that they would be coming today to get them.

How do people know about her robonoids, you might ask?

She has a website where you can buy them with either credit or cash, it also has a bunch of information about the robonoids and says that if you have an electronic device that isn't working, she can go to your house or you bring it to her and she can fix it for you, at a reasonable price.

Peridot woke up and YEETED her alarm clock as it beeped. "Clod! " she yelled before standing and getting dressed. She went to her closet and grabbed a robonoid, then grabbed tools. "Robonoid, what's on the news? "

The robonoid beeped awake and projected a transparent screen of the news.

Periot hummed and looked at the screen. "Huh.. I guess pink is trying to lower their stock and get evidence..? Or she'll try to get someone to test the chemicals.? Maybe find a cure? I don't know. But I'm glad to see her being okay. " they mumbled before beginning to make more robonoids and some bigger ones.

After a while of making robonoids, a ring from the doorbell was heard.

Peridot grabbed a box of robonoids and went down the stairs to the front door.

She put the box down and opened the door to see a redhead standing in front of the doorway. The redhead had freckles and a bold jawline. "Hi, are you Peridot Greene? I asked for 2 robonoids on your website. "

Peridot nodded and grabbed 2 robonoids from the box and gave them to the redhead.

The redhead took it. "250 each, right? " they asked before holding out 500 dollars.

Peridot nodded and took the money. "Yep. Let me know if something happens to them and I can help. " she said with a smile.

The redhead nodded and waved goodbye before leaving to go to their car.

Peridot closed the door and went to the spare room, going to a safe and opening it to put the money in the safe since her wallet had enough money already.

She closed the door and locked it before going out of the room and sighing. "What now... " she mumbled before shrugging, deciding to play video games.

Amethyst pov

Meanwhile, Amethyst was at her house watching movies with Pearl since it was Saturday. They were calmly watching a action movie and Pearl kept pointing out mistakes in the movie.

That is until she asked about why Amethyst was being overly protective of Peridot and why she didn't want Peridot to be with Lapis Lazuli.

Amethyst sighed as she was talking with Pearl, her best friend. "You don't get it pearl..! Jasper is going to keep hurting p-dot for being around Lapis. She can't keep hanging out with her! " She exclaimed.

Pearl sighed and rubbed her temple. "Amethyst there's nothing we can do! She's her own person. Let her do what she wants. It's not her fault Jasper hates her!" Pearl argued back.

Amethyst groaned and shook her head. "If Peridot just listened to us then she'd wouldn't hang out with that stupid Lapis and be with me! A-and us! " she said

Pearl furrowed her brows. "And what's making US so much better? What makes YOU so much better? You're planning to force her to be away from her friend, the friend that basically saved her life! "

Amethyst growled and gripped her head before dropping her hands, sighing in defeat. "Because.... Because.. Because I love her Pearl! I've loved her for years but I've recently noticed my feelings a few weeks ago." she said, breathing heavily.

Pearl looked taken back for a second before looking emotionless. "Well.. I didn't know.. But now if you'll excuse me I'll be going to my house. " she said and grabbed her bag and things, rushing to the door before opening it and going out, slamming the door.

Amethyst tilted her head "Pearl..? "

Peridot pov

Peridot played for hours on end on her console, until it was around 10pm at night and she got 2 notifications on her phone. She grabbed her phone and opened her messages to see that Lapis had texted her, asking if she could come over tomorrow and do something together. Then she noticed Amethyst had texted her.

Ame: I can't make it tonight

P-dot: ok

She then texted Lapis with a smile on her face.

Peri: Sure, what time?

Lazuli: I was thinking around 11? Maybe we go get something to eat or somethin-

Peri: sure!

Lazuli: ok see you tomorrow Peri! I can't wait to see you again :)

Peri: see you tomorrow uwu

Lazuli: good night dork

Peri: Who are you calling dork?

Lazuli: ok ok... Good night nerd

Peri: good night lazuli

Peridot chuckled and smiled before blushing. "Just hormones.. " she mumbles and stands up, turning her video game off and going to the room and changing into a green tank top and some boxers. She then got into bed and fell asleep.

++++++++++
Hello people!

How do you like it?

To fast?

What do you think pink is doing?

Why do you think pearl rushed out?

Do you ship amedot?

Tell me in the comments please! Remember to like and love yourself! You are perfect no matter what! See you next time guys, gals and non binary pals.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and add to reading list!