literature (17) EDITED

Swimsuit
Ignore the part that she's a gem-

SwimsuitIgnore the part that she's a gem-

++++++++++++++
Peridot pov

She was still blushing as she walked to her room.

Why? Because...
1. I'm in a shirt and boxers.
2. She was in pants and a bra.
3. She kissed my cheek.

Why is this happening to me!?

Because.. I'm gay and I have to make this cliche as shit!

She sighed softly and shook her head as she walked in, hearing her alarm go off so she then turned it off and did her morning routine.

She brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, did deodorant..

Y'know the usual go to stuff.

She then went and get dressed into black Adidas pants and a light green hoodie that had white alien heads on it.

Remembering that Pearl wasn't at lunch yesterday, she grabbed her wallet and put it in her pocket so that she could buy lunch instead of splitting with Lapis.

She kinda felt guilty for needing to share her food last time.

Speaking of Lapis, she peeked her head into the room. "Today I have swim after school! It's only an hour but you can come to the pool and watch while you wait on me. " she said before going to the living room.

She's on the swim team!? No wonder she has abs.. Wait, no shut up! She shook the thought out of her head and headed to the living room as well, going to the front door and grabbing her backpack as Lapis grabbed the car keys.

She opened the front door as she grabbed her backpack and they both headed out, going to her car and getting in.

She turned on the radio as she turned on the car, the song 'can't stop the feeling' by Justin Timberlake played as they both put on their seat belts.

Lapis started driving to school as Peridot sang the lyrics and soon enough they were both singing and jamming in the car.

They eventually arrived at school and Peridot felt the anxiety kick into gear.

What if Jasper comes and beats me up..?

They sighed and nervously walked into the building and went to her locker, getting prepped for math before going into class, greeting the teacher and then sitting down.

But once again she could feel a pair of eyes on herself..

Guess who!

It's Pearl

After math class

She walked out of the class and got ready for the next one, literature.

We have a love hate relationship..

She smiled as she saw Lapis wave at her, so she waved back before going into the classroom and sitting next to Garnet.

One thing she noticed instantly was that Garnet was almost grinning at her.

"What..? " Peridot asked softly. They shook their head. "Nothing.. How are you and Lapis? Is she alright? " they asked.

Did she know what happened..? How though?

She shrugged. "U-um.. We're doing good. Why do you ask? " she tilted her head but they only shook their head. "Because I saw a mark on her cheek. "

Oh right.. I shouldn't tell her what really happened yesterday though. Lapis has to make that decision herself!

"Oh yeah! She's fine.. She just uh fell on the ground yesterday, she tripped. " she lied, hoping they'd believe it but something tells her they didn't..

"Oh.. Must've been a nasty fall then. Tell her I said hi for me. " they said and she nodded before looking to the teacher, Ms Sardonyx.

Ms Sardonyx had dirty blonde hair that was cut into a bob. She wore black cat eye glasses that were tinted a bit black, almost like sunglasses. She had on her usual white button up dress shirt and dark purple pants. She also had a pastel red bow tie that had a orange/yellow jewel in the middle.

After 4th block

She was currently walking out of the gym. She had to stay a little later because the pe teacher wasn't happy with my performance in the flag game...

She was on my way out of the school before she froze in her spot.

Where the hell is the school pool..?

She groaned as people walked past me, bumping into her as they desperately left the school.

She quickly scrambled to a nearby corner to get out of the way of the stampede and pulled out her phone to text Lapis. "Hey.. Where exactly is the pool? Sorry I got caught up in pe" she sent the text.

Lapis pov

She was in the locker room, changing into her ocean blue swimsuit.

She had took off the heating pad since she didn't want to swim with that on and silently thank the gods that she had a swimsuit that was a one piece that covered her shoulder blades.

She heard the phone ding in her pocket of her pants that she was about to put inside of her locker.

They put them in the locker before she pulled out her phone to see the screen.

'new message from Peri👽' which made Lapis smile softly before she tapped it to see Peridot's message. She chuckled and shook her head.

'Let me guess.. You're horrible at pe and the coach got mad? Go to the back of the school and you'll find a little building, that is the pool. ' she sent.

Soon enough everyone left the locker room and Lapis heard the ding of Peridot's reply 'hehe.. yes.. Oh that's what that is? Ok! On my way'

Once she started to reply she heard Connie enter the room. "You coming? " she asked and Lapis nodded. "Yeah hold on! " she said.

'Ok! I'm being called, bye!' And she quickly got a bye in reply before following Connie to the pool.

Peridot pov

Peridot was currently running as fast as possible to the building behind the school that held the pool.

After a while of running she reached the doors of the building and slowed down to open the door without hurting herself before continuing to run through a Hall before she reached the bigger room, chlorine hitting her sense of smell, alerting the blonde that she had arrived.

She leaned down on her knees as she tries to catch my breath.

Fuck I'm out of shape..

She grumbled which was drowned out by the sound of water being splashed around, no doubt from people swimming.

After a while she was finally able to stand up completely, and walked slowly, getting closer to the pool so that she could see.

++++++++++++++++++

Hello my beautiful and handsome readers

I hope you enjoyed and had a great day!

Whatcha think?

Like Lapis's swim suit?

Don't forget the vote, comment, share and add to reading list!