the date (20) EDITED

Ignore adora-

++++++++++++++++++++

It was Saturday morning at 9:00. A blaring alarm going off in a certain Blondie's room.

Peridot pov

Peridot woke up with a groan, quickly shutting off the alarm. She rubbed her eyes with a sigh before she froze with her hands just below her pale chin.

She had a date with Lapis. Her.. Wait she couldn't call her girlfriend since they didn't really make it official.

What exactly were they..? Well for now she was going on a date with her crush.

She sighed and quickly stood up, going to her closet and opening it up.  She then tapped on a robonoid that she had recently finished.

The light green-aqua sphere came to life, standing on its 4 stick-like legs, waiting for commands.

Peridot sighed and scratched her neck. "Voice mode and follow mode on." the robonoid beeped twice, a signal that it was following the command.

She walked into the bathroom and the little fellow followed behind. "What should I do on a first date? " she asked nervously as she undressed and started the shower to get it to heat up as she got her undergarments off.

"Put yourself in a positive state of mind. This might mean meditating for 10 minutes, or jamming out to your favorite playlist while you get ready. Sometimes, it helps to have a friend there with you, pumping you up as you do your hair. " the fellow said in a robotic voice.

She scoffed and shook her head. "Lapis kinda IS my friend and no one else can know about this! " Her grumbled before continuing.

"Turn on my phone and play 'calm down' on YouTube music. " she said before getting in the shower.

The robonoid quickly went into her room and used a green translucent light to grab the phone from the night stand, putting it on the floor. It then typed in the code 'cph' and went to YouTube music, taping the desired playlist.

The fellow went back into the bathroom waiting for further command. "Continue the last command. " she said as she finished washing my body.

"Pick the perfect outfit. you want to keep it cool and causal. Strike the right balance by pairing your cutest jeans with an off-the-shoulder tee or a strappy tank—"

"oh hell no that's not my style! Skip." She shouted as she finished washing her hair and turned the shower off, stepping out. She then started drying herself off with a towel and blow drying her hair.

"Keep the convo moving. Instead of shooting questions at your date, ask them one and then let a conversation build from there." She nodded as she listened, humming to the music as well, 'prom queen' playing.

"OK ok.. You'll do great" she mumbled to herself as she put her deodorant on, trying to sike herself up.

"If you want to kiss them, let it be known. Don't just wait for your date to make the move. When you're parting for the night, linger a little, maybe even lightly touch their arm. Let it be known that you're open for a good night kiss. "

This statement made her blush crimson up to her ears. She quickly brushes her teeth before going to her bedroom, going to her dresser as the fellow followed me.

"You may go little fella! Go play with the others. DON'T BREAK ANYTHING'' she said.. Or more like screamed.

She then finished putting on her undergarments before she went to the closet, crouching down as she activated all the robonoids and they all went into the living room quickly.