trying out binders (39) EDITED

Lapis POV

Lapis woke up alone in her bed. She had been for a few weeks but she didn't mind. It was for a good cause. It had been a week since her and the cute blonde had the talk about what was going on. She was ok with waking up alone because she knew that Peridot was working on herself and the mocha skinned girl wanted her girlfriend to feel good about herself so she would definitely help along the way.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower, doing the essentials before leaving the bathroom and going to the dresser, opening it up and looking through the clothes. She then put on a white shirt that had the word 'fuck' printed on the front along with black pants.

She then went down the stairs, to the dining room to find a plate of blueberry pancakes on the table. She smiled at the surprise breakfast and sat down, beginning to eat with a satisfied hum at the taste.

Not long after, Peridot came through the front door with Pumpkin. She took her to the dog room and put food and water into the bowls, taking the leash off before going to the dining room. "Did you like your breakfast? " she asked with a smile. "Also.. Is there a secret meaning to that.. Or? " she smirked, pointing to the shirt that said 'fuck' in black print.

Lapis blushed darkly and shook her head. "No! Shut up.. And yes I did like my breakfast. " she smiled and got up, putting the plate in the dishwasher. "So.. Your binders should be arriving any minute! " she said excitedly. She walked over to her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Peridot smiled brightly and nodded, kissing her cheek gently. "I know! I'm so excited! " she exclaimed. "By the way you're cute when you're flustered, you know? And I'm so lucky that you're mine.. " she said with a sigh, cupping her cheek.

Lapis blushed more and huffed, shaking her head. "No I'm not! Now shut up.. " she huffed softly. "But thank you.. And I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one here. " she said with a smirk and kissed her sweetly. She pulled away from the hug as the doorbell was heard.

Lapis looked at the blonde who had stars in her eyes. It made the blunette so happy to see her girlfriend like this. She opened the door and smiled at the delivery man. "Thanks! " she said and signed the papers before grabbing the box and closing the door. She turned to the blonde and smiled. "Ready to try them on, babe? " she asked and the blonde nodded quickly.

Lapis smiled and jogged up the stairs to the bedroom. She grabbed a screwdriver from the table that Peridot uses to build robonoids and used it to cut the tape off the box. She put the screwdriver back where it was before opening the flaps of the box. She then pulled out 7 different binders and opened each individual package.

Each one of the binders were a different color or pattern. Even though you were them under your clothes doesn't mean they should be bland. You're not dressing for other people, you're dressing for yourself. To make you feel good about how you look.

The first one was black with alien pattern, the second one was white with Pumpkin patterns, the third one was green, the forth one was pink, the fifth one was a leafy pattern, the sixth one was a rainbow pattern and the seventh one was a black with Peridot pattern.

Peridot smiled brightly and looked through them all before picking out the pumpkin one. She then took off her shirt and blushed. "Why am I flustered when you've seen me naked before.. " she muttered. The blunette giggled softly. "Hey.. I can see a hint of muscle. " she smiled and put her hand on her girlfriend's abdomen.

Peridot chuckled and kissed her cheek before taking off her bra. She then stretched out, since it'd be better for her, and put on her binder and quickly went to the bathroom, to look herself in the mirror. "It feels weird.. " she said softly before lifting her arms to flex, a little muscle showing. She hummed and lowered her arms, turning to the side. "Definitely flatter.. " she smiled and ran her hand across her chest.

Lapis smiled and watched her girlfriend in awe. "I.. Think it looks absolutely amazing in it. And I can tell you like wearing it because you're absolutely gleaming right now. " she chuckled softly and hugged her from behind. "Now, Wanna put your shirt on.? " she asked softly.

Peridot hummed and shook her head. "No.. I want to show Pumpkin! " she smiled brightly and walked out of the bathroom, out the bedroom and down the stairs. She'd normally run but it's advised to not exercise while wearing a binder.

She sat down on the hard wood floor, legs spread out. "Pumpkin! Come here girl! " she called out with a smile, patting her legs. Soon, a pitter pattern was heard, nearing closer. The orange and white corgi and then jumped onto the blondes lap.

Peridot smiled and pet her head. "Heyyy sweet girl! Do you like my binder? " she asked and kissed her head. The doggo sniffed the binder and sat down, barked and then nodded. It had the Pumpkin approval.

Peridot chuckled with a smile. "She likes it! " she smiled before getting up. "I'm gonna go work out. Good night baby. " she kissed Lapis on the cheek.

Lapis nodded and picked up the cute doggo. She then went to the bedroom and went to sleep with her companion.

Peridot took off her shirt and removed the binder, stretched and put her shirt on before going to the bedroom and putting her binders in the dresser except she put the one she wore into the laundry. She then ran back down stairs and into the secret basement in order to do her nightly workout.

++++++++++++

Thoughts?

Remember to use binders properly.

+ don't sleep with your binder
+ don't get it wet
+ don't exercise with it on
+ stretch before and after use
+ don't wear for more than 8 hours.

Don't forget to comment, vote, share and add to reading list!