𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Author P.o.v

"B-but your majesty, why him?" Athanasia queried the emperor with a bewildered look on her anxious face.

"Everyone leave this room," Claude sternly ordered everyone with a cold look on his face that made everyone shiver slightly in fear. "B-but father!" Before Athanasia could even questioned her father on this issue, everyone started leaving the rooms Claude merely looked at athanasia eye to eye before merely sighing at her. "Athanasia, listen to me. This is a sensitive secret of our empire that shouldn't be revealed. "Claude allegedly told athanasia. Athanasia looked at Claude in a stern look as possible while in the inside she was sweating and shivering uncontrollably.

"Athanasia, the alleged third son of the prominent Eckhart family is in fact the eastern country's international criminal. He was forced to be deemed as a kinslayer by the officials in his village."

"Forgive my apparent rudeness your majesty, but If this suspicious person is an wanted criminal then. Why did you grant him a shelter under the prominent Eckhart family?"

"Athanasia, I can't reveal you the critical reason why he merely took shelter under the prominent Eckhart family. However, I can just tell you that the greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse and that is how the country of east is. Even if they are separated by the borders and all. They will do anything to obtain the power.Even making the so-called kinslayer a victim in this situation."

Konohagakure no sato, Underground chamber

Under the mysterious passage from the forest of death to the underground chamber of the meeting. There was a man was an old m frail looking man, whose right eye was bandaged to conceal the hideous crime that he caused. He was sitting on a throne looking chair while possessing his crane. He looked critically at the informer with a stern look at his disfigured face.

"????sama, we have overwhelmingly received the urgent message from our western spy that their hojo sama is coming to the eastern country." The informer informed the old man who was sitting on a throne who suddenly started laughing crazily.

"Hahahahahaha...finally. Konoha will increase its political power now. Inform our spy to follow ever steps that they follow."

"Hai,???sama."