𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

At the borderline of east

"It seems that Naruto is alive, huh," he mumbled to himself as he gripped the kunai tightly.

     "You are mine, Naruto-Chan." with the previous thought, he threw the kunai at the picture on naruto with a sinister smile on his face. 

At the castle of the western empire

from Amano Yuki Perspective

Ever since the civil war at kirigakure, I was divided between the sides that I was unsupposed to take. At other side remain the people that wanted to execute me because I hold the bloodline of the Yuki clan and something that I inherited from my Mother. But that same side holds my brainwashed beloved who wants to slaughter everyone that enters his way or to be specific. Someone that was close to me. If I went far away from him, He would murder those innocent villagers and become berserk. At another side, It has my brother whom I hold dear to me, but I can't find him after our home was destroyed.

Blaming myself and how weak I am.

So when the imperial army from the west came to rescue, I was relieved that I wasn't gonna die. But I was shocked to see the army was lead by someone who was at my age. Even though he had that pink-haired, he looked like he was someone to be feared of. He brought a couple of survivors and Me to the empire of west.

Because of him, I became capable of doing something.

When I enquired him how I can repay him. He stated to me that I should make myself strong enough to be the maid and bodyguard to the princess.

"I like a strong lady, my snow."

Because of that, I started to make myself as strong as possible to defend the princess. But I couldn't defend her from those threats and those taunts.

But when I see her now, She seems to be more lively as possible which is a good sign. Because she was emotionless being. 

I can presently see her being irritable outside of his majesty office. While doing things that she hasn't done before in the past. For example, stomping her feet as hard as possible, biting her nails but not that hard and her face was flushed extremely like an angry squirrel. 

"Pretty Nee-chan, Are you still alive? " she called me with a pretty smile that seems to rival the sun and waved her hands in a boyish way that seems to be inappropriate for someone like the princess. 

I just smiled at her and said that I am here. Unexpectedly she tried to enquire me about her fiance which I happily gave an answer to her. 

With one last thought, the door was opened and we went inside to determine her faith whether or not the princess is gonna go to the east. 

"Yun-san, It seems like the princess has changed for the better."