𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

At The West 

Three weeks later

Naruto Pov

      "so I am this place's princess huh," I asked the pretty sister who was right beside me with a surprised look adorned on my face while walking towards my quarter. I saw her shivering in fear slightly, before nodding at me who caused me to look at her in a worried way. 

"what's your name, pretty sister?" I asked her in a polite way as possible which caused her to look at me with a slightly surprised look on her face. "Your highness, My name is Amano Yuki and I am your maid." She replied to me with the prettiest smile adorned on her face which made me smile at her but somehow I started to remember the team and village. Because of that with the cutest smile adorned on my face, I asked her "Can We go to East, Please!"Which made her at me in a disapproving way. She sighed and told me " We can't princess."

"Why can't we, Pretty sister?" I asked her with my cheeks puffed and puppy eyes so that she can't resist my cuteness. But I guess, it didn't work because she was resisting the cuteness of me. Because of that I sighed at her and asked her to bring me to my father. "Yes. Of course, your highness," she replied and took me to the body's father's office which was on the ground floor.

"How do they walk on these heels?" I mumbled silently, As I kept walking towards the office. "please save me from that demon father of this body, ramen-god." I thought to myself and with the last praying to ramen god. I was standing in front of this body's father office and knocked on the door. "well here goes nothing." I thought to myself and went inside with a grin adorned on my face. 

Elsewhere

Somewhere in the West, near the Rovian coast where the vast sea of Klaus collides. A tall, lone figure with a cloak concealed his appearance could be seen on the top of the cliff. "The new legend has been awakened by her being alive," he said while smiling at the view in front of him and disappeared.