𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Konohagakure No sago, Hokage Tower

"So you are informing me that you came from future?" A old man questioned to the audience in front of him. Besides him remain three people standing with a mask who looked like they were completely prepared to engage in a fight. "Affirmative, we can assure you, hokage-sama that we are from the future." Konohamaru informed them but he didn't look straight at sarutobi.

"Jounin" sarutobi glared at them coldly which caused konohamaru to be frozen in fear. before he could mention anything, he saw his grandfather took a huff of his cigarette.

"I can assure you jounin that any facts that has been stated by you is false. Because based from your information, Haruno Sakura as far as we know in here is not a girl. In fact Haruno Sakura as you said is Haruno Seiji, currently a prodigy in terms of medical field and a student of Terushima Yuji who is currently the hospital director of the village. Also add the fact Fourth yondaime was Namikaze Minako and her husband was Uzumaki Kanjirou."He stated but before he could complete his sentence. Boruto started blabbering which made konohamaru panic in fear .

"But Old man. We ain't lying about our real identity. Because I am the son of uzumaki Naruto and Hyuga Hinata, Dattebasa. Sarada is also the daughter of Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasu" before he could even complete his words. He could feel the cold metal on his neck and saw one of the guards was leaking deadly aura that screamed of one more sentence and you are dead. "I can assure you that Haruno Sakura or Haruno Seiji and Uchiha Sasuke as you proclaimed won't even be with together in this life or god forbid at the next seven lifetimes." The mysterious  hooded cloak exclaimed which caused Sarada to clenched her fist in anger while Mitsuki and konohamaru could be seen trying to make them calm down. "How do you know that, dattebasa?" Boruto questioned the cloaked man .

The hooded cloaked stood still for a while before looking at the hokage with a question in which the hokage gave the permission. The hooded cloaked then removed the cloak which showed notable pale pink hair and forest green eyes, and looked at them which made them shocked. "Because I am Haruno Seiji."

"Then it seems like that we are in parallel universe." Sarada exclaimed unclenching her fist and looked at the sandaime straight in the eyes which caused the rest of her team mates to be shocked while the rest of the bystanders in front of them were looking at her with a flabbergasted expression. "What do you mean by that, young Uchiha?" Sarutobi questioned as he took a huff of cigarette but he still can't ease the uneasiness that he felt.

Sarada looked at the hokage straight in the eye and said "My father had a relic that had the ability to go back to the past but it seems that it also have the power to go to the parallel universe. Because as far as we know the people that we know the people in here are different depending whether by their gender or even the ideology." She starts to explain about the power that relic had and how her father and Boruto once explored the past with the help of that same relic.

"But I can't deny the fact that your teammates and you are still suspicious. Therefore, Seiji will take you to the interrogation chamber to inoichi and ibiki. They may get the answers whether or not they are saying the truth." Sarutobi told them as a response they protested. However Seiji started to drag them to the interrogation chamber.

"Hokage-sama, you should stop holding the table's edge like that." One of the hooded cloaked told sandaime after those intruders left. but sandaime couldn't hear the mysterious person plea. So he continued to hold the table edges more.hence you could see more cracks forming on it.

  "How dare they lie about Our Naruto, Nanami-san? What can they gain from it? Regardless I can still feel that our naruto, the unpredictable ninja of konoha is still somewhere out there." Sandaime hokage said as he turned his chair backwards and saw the photos of his successor and predecessor. The hooded cloaked now we know as nanami smiled softly and whispered. "You are right, sandaime. After all prophesied children can't die just like that."

____________________________________________________________
"Huhhhhh, who is this nanami and how does she knows naruto-chan is alive. Anyhow dun dun dun I have written a new story that is a BL and it's a fanfic of mo dao zu shi and heaven's official blessing. Make sure to check it out!"

____________________________________________________________