𝕭𝖊𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆; 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖞 𝕬𝖀

The camera stopped rolling as the director shouted its wrap to everyone. Everyone was tired, especially the western empire's characters as they have just finished filming chapter eight, but they had smiles adorned on their faces. Because they were working very hard for chapter eight.

"Yuka Nee-chan!" A black blur sped up and toppled over thedirector.

"What's wrong kono-chan?" Yuka asked konohamaru who was just groaning in pain because she just fell on her butt on the ground. She then looked at konohamaru in an amused way, before picking up the little nuisance off from her who was looking at her in a sacred manner.

"They are here, Nee-chan!" Konohamaru whispered to yuka in fear.

"Who, kono-chan?" Yuka enthusiastically chirped to konohamaru because she thought it was the food delivery that she had ordered for the whole cast. Because there have been complaints and whining from the cast that they were hungry, tired and bored which irked Yuka.

However, the next thing she knew, the color was drained from her skin and looked at konohamaru in fear. Because of that she grabbed konohamaru and quickly ran away from the set while leaving Her cast behind.

"Empress's Reign is here, Nee-chan!"

With the cast

"Hey guys, where is the director and honourable grandson going?" Kakashi asked his colleagues while pointing at them with an amused glint that was shining on his eye.

"I don-" before Asuma could even finish his sentence. The studio's set door was opened with a bang and a group of people came in with a menacing aura.

"Where is Yuka?" One of the tall figure asked who had rough yet deep voice. While his/her accompanies where standing closely packed together as a pack.

"Who are you and why are you calling the director in a rude way, dattebayo!" Naruto said with a raised eyebrows.

"So this is my replacement?" One of the cloaked hooded figure questioned Naruto with an angry tone.

"Oi dobe, who is this person calling you replacement!?" Sasuke questioned naruto who just shrugged off and started glaring at the group.

"I AM UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE NARUTO, DATTEBAYO!" The hooded figures started revealing themselves which shocked her cast to the core.

"I AM THE REAL UZUMAKI NARUTO, DATTEBAYO!" Naruto marched towards the group with Erich and Philip by her side. "Well you idiot, I am from the empress's reign set!" ER's Naruto pointed at the scabby and abandoned set which was opposite to Her's set.

*snickers**giggles*

"Don't laugh at us!" A pink haired girl shouted to the person next to her in a loudest screech as possible which unluckily was the her's counterpart of the pink haired who groaned in pain. "Can you keep your volume down? Troublesome '' a pineapple headed requested the ER's Sakura; as he helped her counterpart. "Ma Ma, calm down everyone. Just tell us what you need?" Kakashi requested as he sweat dropped from the scene that was playing in front of him. Because everyone except Her's kakashi tried to defuse the glaring competition between them.

"We want Yuka to" before ER' sasuke could even finish the sentence, there was a knock at the door. "I will get it. Just keep the atmosphere down okay?" Her's kakashi told them with an unceasing smile on his face. Because of that he quickly ran to the door and saw a person standing in front of them who was carrying many food bentos.

"Her's set?" The delivery man asked kakashi. However the next thing, he knew was that the bento boxes were forcefully snatched and money showering at him. When the delivery man tried to give the return back, the door was slammed at his face which made him a bit angry.

Kakashi quickly came with the bento boxes and saw something that he could never expect and that was full of fight between them.

                                                                              "We are the better versions"

"Copycats"

"Weak brats"

"Don't call my sister that."

"Plot holes."

Kakashi put the boxes aside and tried to keep them apart. However, that idea or strategy didn't work. He even tried praying to the gods that could hear him but nothing happened. The next thing he could know was somebody coming through the set's door with a twisted smile on his face that made Kakashi hide in fear.

"What's going on in here?" A new voice shouted in a loud and clear voice that made everyone stop their activities. Her cast looked at the visitor before they started running towards the hiding spot.

"He~, who are you to control us, old man?" ER's Naruto asked the new visitor but before she could even know, she was being thrown away by the said old man with the rest of the cast.

"You are disturbing the shooting that we are having in the next studio, Xiǎozi. If you want a fight with them then take it somewhere!" The old man requested them before flying on a sword to the studio. ER's cast looked at the old man with an away, before glaring at their counterparts in a resentment manner.

"Who was that, duplicate?" ER'S Naruto asked them which irked most of them.

"T-The new c-creation of a n-new show tha-that's going to air, Na-Naruto kun." Her's hinata replied to ER's Naruto who was just looking deeply in thought. Before sighing and walking toward the exit which alerted her accompanies.

"We will be back and we will win that round, dattebayo." ER's Naruto said to them who had a little smirk on her face, before disappearing in the shadow with her accomplices.

10 Mins Later

"So what did Kono-chan and I missed guys?" Nana looked at Kono-chan who was playing with her, laughed and looked at the rest of the staff with an amused look on her face. " Nishimiya Yuka!" Before they could know it, Yuka started running towards the palace with a cheerful expression on her face.