𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

Author p.o.v

"What did he mean by saying I can't go to the East? and Who is he to disagree about the trip, dattebayo? " our favourite ramen lover thought with an angry look on her face that made Claude chuckle a little. "May I know why we can't go to the land of the east, old man?" Athanasia asked Erich with a smile on her face. However, there was a dead silence in the office because of this question of hers.

"Your highness......I am not an old man! " Erich asked her with a look that can't describe his anger at her calling him old. "Then what can I do. You're the one with the white hair, aren't you? Right, old man?" Athanasia said with a smile on her face that made everyone in the office smile slightly, except an another old man who was starting to become self conscious about his look and Ernst who just glared at her slightly.

Before Erich remarked another witty comment at her, Athanasia quickly dodged the remark from Ernst. Then she looked at the Claude with cold eyes which dropped the temperature of the office.

"Your Majesty, the genuine reason why I wanted to go to the Land of the East is to gain trust between the villages in the Land of the East and make a peace treaty because you should know that every empire is bound to collapse

"Your Majesty, the genuine reason why I wanted to go to the Land of the East is to gain trust between the villages in the Land of the East and make a peace treaty because you should know that every empire is bound to collapse. You should also know, Your Majesty , that the Land of the East is quite interesting in terms of their power and the technology they possess due to the fact that most of the children of their land are learning on how to become an cold blooded assassin . Moreover, they might have the reason why I see a nine-tailed fox when I fall asleep. Maybe you identify this nine-tailed creature too, Yuki?"Athanasia asked Yuki who was standing in front of her with wide eyes.

"Now they have to let me go back to the leaf village because of this lie, dattebayo," Athanasia thought with a smile on her face.

Claude looked at Athanasia with an amused looked at his face and before he could tell his verdict. Erich requested something to Claude. "Your Majesty, if you are thinking what I think, then. I would suggest that I to be allowed to accompany her on this journey, Your Majesty!"

Claude just smiled at Erich then nodded at him. "Crown princess Athanasia Alger de obelia, you are only allowed to go to the land of east. If Erich and he accompany you in this trip."

"B-but your Majesty..." one of the advisor questioned Claude.

" I know what you are thinking Advisor Goldstein. But he must accompany her to this trip. Besides did I asked for your advice?" Claude was glaring at the advisor slightly before looking at Athanaisa who was rubbing her back of the neck and smiling nervously.

"Father, not to be rude but who are you talking about?" Athanasia questioned Claude.

"I was talking about the son of the duke who has been proclaimed as the dark sorcery family by the public. I was talking about Philippe Eckhart, the third son and the twin of the Penelope Eckhart of the Eckhart dukedom from the Kallisto kingdom."