𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖂𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗

Listen the song while reading

Claude Pov

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

That was undoubtedly what my beloved mother typically used to comment positively that to me whenever I was furious at my cruel father's political decision. But When my beloved mother was dead by one of the concubines that my father brought. My father Emperor Anastasis unwittingly became a ruthless tyrant to his people because of that the imperial family was divided. At the opposing side represent my father and those advisors who would allegedly do anything to scarcely gain the personal power to rule over the weak. While on the other side, was my siblings and me was willing to do anything to serve the citizens of our empire.

However, one day when we planned out to overthrow our father's rule and we succeded. But those last words that were spoken by my father still haunts my dream.

"You will be like me, Claude. Just you wait..."

My siblings decided to force me to be the emperor which made sense. But when I was crowned as the emperor. But somehow the crown felt heavy to bear which made me frustrated every then and now. But after a months later, I discovered out that my wife has become pregnant which caused me to be over the moon. The empire was on a festive occasion when the citizen found out.

But when the empress died in the process of giving birth caused me to be furious. But somehow, the precious bundle of life she gave me caused my anger reduced than before which caused the occupants on the castle to calm down. But the last words from the love of my life caused me to be obsessive and protective for the child, she departed from me with.

"Take care of her, my emperor."

With that, I started expanding the kingdoms of the west. So that my beloved daughter could be well protected but that lead to neglecting her who caused some maids from the less noble family to bully her and causing her to commit suicide by jumping from the window. But she was recovered by that dog's child which kinda made me angry at him. When we took her back to her chamber, the doctor stated she was in a coma. Because of that, I executed those maids by my own hands. I visited her every once in a while so that I can be with her when she woke up.

However particular rare day, I was informed by the maids that she was awoken. Because of that, I rushed to her chambers with my advisors by side and saw her sitting on her bed. But when she questioned, "Um, who are you guys?"

It pierced my heart into pieces.

Author's Note

So this is the reason how the princess of the west was dead and her body doesn't have any soul to reside making her into a comatose state. That's why the god of the underworld decided that Naruto's soul should be residing in that body so that naruto can feel loved.