𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

The Author Pov

         "That warugaki is finally dead, now." typically stated by one of the unknown assassins who were allegedly hired by the gato. Which made the scare-crow and his team to scream in unspeakable terror, as they saw their teammate and student was murdered by someone.  Nevertheless, before that scare-crow and his team could even do anything to help naruto. One of the unknown assassins who helped to killed naruto just stared at the useless body of naruto's before discharging his body in the boundless ocean.  

            Because of that, we can see a blonde-haired boy named Naruto who was at the age of 13 sinking into the boundless ocean. Naruto was also seemed to be undoubtedly lost his will for living due to his glittering sky blue eyes were now dark blue with no soul or any flickers in it. But he had a thought in his mind which made him smiled that he has finally left those abuse that was given by those villagers. As he breathes his final few airs, he closed his eyes and he bid farewell to the world that he once held close to his heart.

           Somewhere

  Mother Nature seemed to be at a loss because of her favourite child was murdered before his time was even up and she watched him being murdered with her own eyes. She cried in agony but she didn't realize that she was being hugged by someone from the back. Which caused her to turn back and see it was her brother, the god of the underworld. She hugged her brother tightly and cried on his shoulder in sorrow. She questioned him that if there was a way that she can see the dear child who once she holds close to her, can be restructured? Which made her brother looked at her in worry.

            "you know his body refuses to be restructured?" he explained to her who did her sad thinking that she may not see him ever again but he smiled making his sister look at him with a confused look at the face. "why are you smiling dear brother?" she interrogated him eagerly. He eagerly explained to her that his body may refuse to be restructured, but his soul can be restructured which made her happy that she may see her favourite again. But she questioned him where will the soul be restructured? 

            "There is only one body which can fulfil the criteria now and that is the princess of the west," he told her with a smile which made her shocked. she nodded at her brother to restructured her precious one into the princess. Even though knowing why the Princess of the west died but she was sure that naruto will live. She watched her brother bringing out the soul of naruto which was shining brighter than anything because of naruto soul being pure than anything else. she just saw her brother started to mumble in which the soul will be restructured into the newer body. 

Душа, которая когда-то принадлежала любимой матери.

(A soul that once belonged to a beloved mother.)

твоя душа, которая когда-то была чиста, как никто другой.

(your soul, which was once as pure as any other.)

чтобы твое время вышло.

(for your time to be up.)

вас отправят на новое место

(you will be sent to a new location.)

где вы будете содержаться в качестве казначейства.

(where you will be held as Treasury.)

с Божьего благословения.

(with god's blessing.)

and with that naruto's soul was transported to the body of the princess. 

Backstage

Author: "With that, we are finally done the first chapter of the rewriting about the empress reign. *ignores the background noises of first chapter characters ranting from the empress reign. * since this redo book is gonna be a bit different than the previous one, please don't show your anger with me. Have a good day, people!"