𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"Why is he coming with us?" Erich points at philip who was just snickering at him while cleaning his sword. "Listen here you, lowlife piece of duke's son. You and our status are like comparing the day and night, so stop thinking that-" before Erich could even continue his sentence. Our beloved fox I meant Princess Athanasia glared at him.

"Stop! with this glaring and bricking that you guys are doing. Datteb-"

"Sorry to interrupt Your highness and heirs of the respective dukedom discussion, but I can hear your voice all the way from the courtyard."

Suddenly the door was opened with a bang and came a small structured woman who was at the height of 154cm with extremely long, sweeping black hair which was braided into a ponytail. She had a delicate facial feature as she possessed chocolate like eye but was framed with a pair of blue glasses. She wore a standard tutor clothing that was decreed by the emperor.

"Who are you, old hag?" Athanasia pointed at the newly arrived lady with a frowned on her face. But before she could reply, Philip and Erich curtsied to the newly arrived woman with a slight smile on their faces.

"Greetings , duchess Nikikrofov. I am Philip Eckhart, the third son of the duke of the kallisto kingdom."

"Greetings, duchess Nikikrofov."

They both suddenly smirked at Athanasia slyly with a teasing look on theirface which irked her a lot.

"Why you..."

At the same time
Eastern Country, gate of the Konohagakure No sago

"Konohamaru nii wants, are you sure that we are in past?" A rough voice which belonged to a blond haired kid who was around the age of 12 questioned his team mates with a frown on his as he observed the surrounding that was happening in front of him.

"I am sure sensei won't bring us to wrong place, right?" Another voice which belonged to a girl who was at the same age of her teammate tried defending her sensei. However before she could even reply, her blond team mate started sulking in the corner which fuelled her anger.

"Boruto kun, don't be over dramatic."A smoothing voice which belonged to their another teammate tried to dissolve the argument that was going to be happened. However before he could even stop the useless argument that was going to be happened. Their sensei questioned Boruto with a nervous smile on his anxious face."What do you indicate by that Boruto?"

"THEN EXPLAIN THIS DATTEBASA!" Boruto shouted furiously in a thundering and direct voice, as he allegedly pointed at the gloomy weather and chaotic atmosphere that was surrounding the village.However, because of his hoarse shouting. It gained a number of civilians and hidden ninjas attentions.

"Na-Naruto kun?" A melodic voice interrupted the useless argument that was allegedly going to be happened, as they saw the daughter of ichiraku ramen started to sob in front of them.

"Ayame-san, I am not my father and why are you crying?" Boruto questioned ayame with a burning curiosity laced in his sarcastic tone. As he and his sensei merely tried to help ayame to stand up, while his teammates tried to recover the fallen items that was scattered all over the place. "Wa-wait, father?" Ayame looked at him in a puzzled manner before hauling him by his collar and ran furiously towards the hokage office which recklessly caused a chain reaction.As Boruto was being pulled by ayame, Boruto suddenly grabbed Mitsuki by his collar and was being pulled by ayame which made them questioned.

"Wasn't sarada's mother supposed to be godaime-sama's apprentice?"

Western Country

"And that's how sandaime-sama was known as god of shinobi." Athanasia started to laugh at their faces which caused them to snap out of their stance. "How do you know all of this, Princess Athanasia?" Yuuri eagerly questioned with a stunned look on her face because the previous royal tutors have never taught her niece about the eastern country. Due to that there was no denying she was looking at her niece with a suspicious manner which only Erich and Philip could see. "I don't know, auntie." Before she could even finish her sentence, she was looking out of the window with a mournful smile on her lovely face. As tears started to come out from her beautiful crystal like glittering eyes which intentionally caused them feel bad for her. Because they have never seen her break down, even after all those neglecting from her father.

"It feels like eastern country holds the key of my specific memory, dear auntie." Athanasia answered thoughtfully with a depressed smile on her lovely face. She was suddenly hugged by her duchess which knowingly caused her to breakdown.

"Kekeke... Mission to go back to jiji as soon as possible is on the roll."Athanasia or Naruto as we know at himself mentally while the .But little did we undoubtedly know, that he also wanted to cry because he has been craving for the warmth that he was feeling now since childhood.