One-Shot

Author Disclaimer 

This one-shot doesn't directly influence the story but I wanted to write a SeijiNaru.

Past "Talking"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konoha

Somewhere on the graveyard at the restricted area, there stood a fellow teammate who was reminiscing of his friend. He bends down and touched the soil which he felt it was kinda wet and mushy underneath his hands, he then realized that underneath this memorial holds his friend.

"Naru-chan...Why did you leave me?"

He dug out the memorial that holds his beloved and found a beautiful white coffin.

"Naru-chan..."

He muttered while opening the coffin and saw the dead body of his friend who was adorned in a long white kimono.she still retained her beauty even in her dead. he then caressed her cheeks softly which made him smiled thinking about the moment when he first met her. 

"Seiji-Kun"

Seiji saw that Naruto was smiling at him because of that he carried her body out from the coffin in a way that seemed to be forced but yet loving.

"Seiji Haruno,Will you go out with me?!"

After that he hugged her body tightly while muttering his forgiveness to her.

"Seiji, Why don't you realize my feelings for you……?"

Seiji then cried for the first time in months and then after few hours later, he mumbled one thing before tearing a piece of her kimono.

"You will always be first love and no one will take your place, Naru Uzumaki……"

Seiji then put her body back to the coffin and closed the door of the coffin. But before he could disappear completely, he doesn't realized that he was being followed by his teammates and unknowingly they had heard him.