𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Somewhere in West

Naruto Pov

             When I opened my eyes, I saw a place which was quite different from the usual interior that I am used to seeing which made me quite shocked. But before I could do anything, few people entered inside the room that I was currently staying in. Those people wore some weird get-ups, but I could swear to myself the man in front of them had dignified and was giving out Oji-san's aura.

             "Um, who are you guys?" I questioned them with a shocked look adorned on my face. But when I asked them it that it seems like the hell broke out because of the people behind him seemed to act hilariously which caused me to laugh a bit.

            "you don't recall us, Athy?" Stated the man who possessed the short blonde hair with crystal-like blue eyes and he was wearing what those women used to wear in the red light district. When he said I merely nodded at him then I suddenly remembered something.

             "Who are you, people? Where are Kakashi sensei and the team? And most importantly Why are you calling me Athy?"I questioned him. But before I could even question him more, he hugged me tightly with tears on his eyes which kinda made me feel bad for him. "stop hugging me, you pervert." I exclaimed at him with an angry tone because of that he stopped hugging me. However, he had *I will kill anyone on my way* look and so, I had a feeling that he was gonna angrier because of that.

             So when I was trying to get up from the bed to know which place was this. Those people behind that guy stopped me which somehow made me angry at them. I tried to calm down myself and explained to them that I was grateful to them for saving me but can I please go back to my family. But the white-haired guy with red eyes next to him stated something that made me shocked.

          "Princess, you are with your family."

          "P-princess?" I shouted at them before running towards the mirror next to the door and there it was instead of the Great Naruto Uzumaki. A girl around the age of 13 had long blonde hair and crystal-like blue eyes which made me confused for a bit. "sorry miss." I told the reflection which caused the occupant in the room to giggle or laugh. But Then the guy whose haired was similar like Kakashi sensei but in brown just looked at me with a nervous smile adorned on his face and said that the girl in the reflection is me.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I screamed at them and passed out.

somewhere in Konoha memorial 

"Naru-chan...."

Somewhere in the Uchiha compound 

"Dobe....."

somewhere in the Konoha prison

"Naruto-Kun......"

Most of the boys who all love naruto from Konoha

"Please come back."