PAST😭

Hello everyone!

Before reading this one just read previous three updates which i have done today only!

Ok so this one is fourth update of the day! I have wrote all the chapters today only so dont think that i have drafts as i never make drafts!

I was in mood so you all got!

Now dont ask for fifth update as i will not give on high demand also!

And thank you for showering your love through comments i really loved it

Ok so now

Lets start

All sat on the chairs

Avi is sitting between sid and jiya

Jiya: i will tell you all something about which no one is aware of!

Sid: ok

Jiya closed her eyes and took a deep breathe and started

Jiya: Actually avi and i are orphan! We were kidnapped at very small age. I am just two years older than avi. Our normal life turned into hell when avi was just 8 and i was 10.

She paused after this as one lump was formed in her throat

Vibha who is sitting beside jiya rubbed her back

Jiya gulped her saliva and continued

Jiya: We both were kidnapped from our school gate only. Our life changed in just two seconds. Avi and i was waiting for our parents to come and pick and at that time one black van came and took us with them. We both just cried calling our parents but no one came.

Avi is crying by now. Sid hugged her to console her

Jiya: They didnt gave us food to eat for two days. After two days we got to know that we were sold to one man! We both were blank as we didnt knew what will happen with us after getting sold. In this two days we both became friends.

By now avi is in sid's lap and crying hugging him

Jiya: on same day one man came and took us with him. We thought that man will give us food and treat us good but i think god wants to give us just pain in our life. When we reach at man's mansion he dragged us towards the hall and threw us on floor and shouted making both of us scare like hell. He said that clean this whole mansion then he will give us food to eat. He said this and left from their. We both were crying on that cold floor when we heard some noise. We saw that man is standing in front of us with a belt in his hand. He started beating us as we both didnt clean his mansion.

Avi clutched on sid's shirt while crying violently. All are in tears listening this much. Jiya also have some tears flowing down her cheeks with eyes close.

Jiya opened her eyes and saw everyone in tears and avi is crying badly

Jiya: This is nothing so dont cry!

She said this while wiping her tears.

All got shock

Jiya: We both cleaned his mansion though we both were not in a state to clean it. Like this he use to make us do all the household chores daily. We both use to clean his mansion and cook for him as we didnt knew what to do. Like this 10 years passed and in this 10 years we both have lost the faith on god and accepted that this will be our life. But one day that man came with his two friends in our house. His friends were not like him so his one friend gave us his phone as he came to know that we were treated badly. Through that phone avi joined insta as we didn't remembered our parents phone number. She talked with sid but never showed her face and told him her name as she thought that sid will not talk to her after knowing the reality.

Sid who is crying by now got shock

Sid tried to broke the hug but avi didnt let him to broke it and kept crying

Jiya: one day that man came to know about the phone as he saw avi with it. He snatched the phone from her hand but avi managed to close insta so man didn't found about it. But that man beated avi a lot and didn't gave her food for 3 days but i use to give her when he was not at home. But after two months of that incident man again beat avi as she broke one glass of his set by mistake. At that time he beat her a lot that she lost so much of blood but he didnt care to call doctor so i called doctor and gave her treatment. She got 15 stitches on her head that day. Suddenly man came and saw avi sitting on his couch so he kicked avi on her stomach. Due to this avi fell on floor. He sat on couch. I was going to help avi but he stopped me and told me to brought water so i did. He saw the blood on floor and got angry. He said avi to clean it but avi was not able to stand because of the weakness so he kicked her once again. Avi stood up gathering all her courage and started cleaning the floor. But that man pulled avi through her hairs and pushed her due to which her head got hit to the floor and her stitches got open. I went near her as she got unconscious. Man just got annoyed and threw us out of the mansion forever.

All were shock. Avi is  crying badly hugging sid

Vaishu is crying hugging abhi and vibha is trying to console jiya and controlled herself from breaking down

Jiya: But god once again send one angel. That person helped us. He took us to hospital and paid for Avi's treatment and also donated blood for avi. But after that we both were once again on road. We found two people who want one cook so we helped them and they gave us their small house to live their and also gave us 50,000 for buying new clothes for ourself. So from that money we bought clothes and one phone.

She said this and broke down

All are shock

Words count:- 1104 (longest chapter of this book)

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

How was the past?

Will nigams accept avi or not?

Sorry if you didnt like it but take it as a story and not reality!

Dont ask for fifth update as i will not do!

We will meet soon, bye!