Happiness

Hello everyone!!

Before starting! I would like to say that i have started one new book whose title is My Only Painkiller! Do check it out!! And also give me your reviews!!

You can see the cover up!!

And punishment is not their!! And i am tired!!

Lets start,

Sid was typing when he cancelled all the typos and decided to send voice message back!!

Voice message send to avi by sid

Omg cutie pie!! Just dont cry na!! I was just so much happy after seeing your message!

Suddenly vibha aunty said in between

Yes bacha! Plz dont cry! This idiot is like this only!!

Then vaishu said

Cutie pie! This sid was so much happy that he was shouting in the whole house!!!

Now abhi jumped in

Yes!! He is so much happy like you can say happiest person in this world right now!!

Now finally sid said

Done!! Now let me tell her! Ok so thank you so much for not leaving me forever!!

(And now The Siddharth Nigam's concern for his love of life starts)

Ok so tell me just one thing that are you fine?? Nothing happened to you na!! This two months i was having so much weird feelings and right now also they are coming so plz tell me that are you ok? Nothing happened to you na!!

All are just staring at sid with a smile and then abhi spoke

Now just send this message to our cutie pie before she empty whole Niagara falls!!

At this all chuckled and sid send it to avi!!

As soon as sid send it, it was seen by avi!!

Sid got happy and jumped on abhi and hugged him tightly

Sid: I am just Happy!! (He shouted this)

Abhi who is holding sid just fall on the floor as he lost his balance

All laughed out loud

Sidshek who were lying on floor just stood up

Vibha hugged sid tightly

Vibha: mera bacha!! Just be happy like this!!!

She said this as a tear leaked from her eyes

After two minutes

Still sid is hugging vibha

Sid is lost in his thoughts! When he just said something unexpectable

Sid: i am sorry!!

Sid said in a low voice as he just realised what he did in this two months with his family and fans!!

Vibha and abhinavi understood that why he said sorry

Vibha broke the hug and made him sit on the couch and she stood in front of him cupping his face

Vibha: Mere bache!! Just never stop living your life if sm1 left you in the middle of the ocean!! Just remember that your family is still alive!! Just look at us!! We are also their! I am just living for you both as i just have you both!! Plz dont do this type of things again!! When i use to see you in that state, i was strong in front of you all but at night in my room i use to cry as i am not that much strong to see my life in that state!! You have your dada who tried his level best to bring a normal sid back!! Your dada use to cry hugging vaishu and me!! Even your di cried seeing you in that state!! We three have tried our level best to bring this sid back who is right now sitting with a heart full of happiness!! I just want to say that never do this!!

She said this and all were in tears!!!

(A/N:- Siddharth_x_love just read this whole para!! I am so much mad on you right now!! 😡😡)

Words count:- 647

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Next chapter has avi's side!!

Sid is guilty for his behaviour!!

Will sidneet meet??

Woh log mile ya na mile but

We will surely meet super soon, byee!!!