Chapter 14 - Epilouge

"G-Grandpa! I'm home!" Yugi called out.

It was finally the end of that nightmare of a camp. Yugi had decided to bring Atem along since his mother was okay with it.

"Welcome home, Yugi-" Grandpa turned his head while washing the dishes. He was utterly shocked at the boy standing next to Yugi. "And who are you?" Grandpa blinked.

"I'm Atem Sennen, I'm hoping I'm not causing too much trouble...!" Atem chuckled.

"Oh! You're Atem!" Grandpa smirked.

"G-Grandpa...!" Yugi murmured, making a motion to zip his lips.

"Heh, heh! You can stay as long as you want, Atem. And Yugi, I'll be out of the shop to pick up some things so could you close the Game Shop up early?" Grandpa asked.

"S-Sure, Grandpa." Yugi replied.

"Great! See you boys, later!" He exclaimed, shutting the door.

"S-See you..." Yugi mumbled.

The two boys wobbled over to the couch. Atem wrapped his arms around Yugi while laying on the cushions. Yugi blushed.

"Finally, alone time." Atem closed his eyes, smiling.

"Y-Yeah." Yugi stuttered, blushing like a fire truck once again.

"You okay? You seem a little sick." Atem chuckled, placing a light kiss on Yugi's forehead.

"Hmph!" Yugi scoffed, laying his head on Atem's chest.

"I know, I know! I'm damn handsome!" Atem winkes, sarcastically.

"Don't be so f-full of yourself!" Yugi blushed.

"I'm just kidding." Atem grabbed Yugi's hands gently.

"Uh-huh... B-But in all seriousness, what will the others think..." Yugi mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I-I know you're quite popular at D-Domino. So what if it destroys your reputation? I mean, you're practically dating a g-guy! Let alone someone who isn't even a s-somebody..." Yugi sighed.

"I thought we went this through, Yugi. You are a somebody. The others just don't realize that... And I don't care about my reputation. All that matters is you." Atem smiled.

"I guess so..." Yugi murmured.

"It's true!"

"Eh..."

"Yugi Muto, I will make sure that you'll think yourself as a 'somebody' You're a really fun person." Atem spoke softly.

"T-Thanks... You are too." Yugi lightly smiled.

"Glad so, Aibou."

"A-Aibou?" Yugi blushed.

"Yeah, you're my partner after all. It's us against the world." Atem rested his head on the couch's arm.

"I-I guess..." Yugi's cheeks flared with crimson red.

"Point is, I can't wait for all of our adventures together." He winked.

"Y-Yeah... Do you mind if I call you... O-Other me? Because you're my, um, other half... Heh, heh..." Yugi squeezed his eyes shut.

"Hm, I don't see why not." Atem chuckled.

"Thanks... O-Other me." Yugi grinned, staring at the ceiling.

"No problem, Aibou." Atem smiled, also looking at the ceiling.

I can't wait to be with you.
___________________________
Sorry this chapter is so short. I kinda wanted it to be a fluffy chapter. Anyways, if you enjoyed this fanfic, you should go read my brand-new Puzzleshipping fanfic called "My Musical Neighbour" Thank you all so much for reading!