34 : 🎦

"So honey.. How's Beam?"

"Yeah.. He called me earlier, they arrived safely and were tired from the travel.. They're planning to start checking out the attractions tomorrow."

"What about our Kit?? Did Ming give a call?"

"Ohh.. Yeahh.. Our grandson and Ming were out to play today so Kit was alone at home preparing the Happy Dada Day cake.. He was even jealous why there's no Papa day.. Right! Ming also sent me some pictures with our angel, and I'll send them to our in-laws too.."

"Aaahh.. I really want to visit them soon.."

"Oooh Honey~.."

"I demand a Popsie Day too.. Our Kassem is growing fast.. too fast.. Popsie can't keep up to them.."

"My goodness~ and to think he's growing to look more and more like you.. I'm turning worried.."

"What?"

"See this picture? His nose, they're so prominently Jamornhum.."

"Our blood is dominant.."

"I just wish he won't be as bulky and muscly like everyone in the family.."

"He got Kittinan's dimples and adorableness darling.."

"I still wish he'll looked more our Kitty.."

"My love, does our genes offensive to you?"

"But honey.. I wish to have another fluffy baby like my beautiful son-in-law.."

"Well.. Yeahh.. Two Kittinan in the family sounds great my queen.."

"Look at this.. Don't you think he looks a lot like Forth?"

"He does.."

"They looked so happy together too.."

"Ming is such a loving person.."

Ming..

This brought me to that day.. The day that carried us to this situation..

Since then.. We do daily videochats. We make time to check them and the progress of the pregnancy.. Even when Kit was hospitalized a month before his due, we made sure to keep in touch with them.

After they left, we absorbed the distance and longing for Kit.. But at the same time, we learned what Ming was referring to when he pestered us that this is the only way.

And he's right..

This is the best..

Because we learned.

We painfully learned our lesson.

Kit became our center when he entered our life. We were cheering of happiness claiming we received a beautiful gift from Above.. He's sweet, caring and lovable.. A very understanding pretty son who's compose and calm

We knew he's perfect for our Forth.. We knew he's the best.

But when he left. The blindfolds we blindly wear were pulled off.

At first, we thought that gift was taken away from us.. That Kit was just influenced by the situation.. That it's because he's just confuse of what to do because of his worry due to pregnancy..

But we're wrong.. Kit is not a gift.. He's a boy we purchased to satisfy our wants robbing his dreams and future.

Ming, as promise, sends us updates and our son-in-law's activities.. Even allowed us to have access to see their daily activities.. And the best part, Kit looks the happiest.

That unwelcome guest before, takes him to daily walks, picnics, beaches, tourist attractions, parks, parental seminars and even workshops..

He looked so free, pure and innocent.

An image I never saw since he got married to my son.

I assumed Kit was a kid who likes reading so we bought him books.. I assumed he loves to eat so we always prepare him something to eat.. but then, we learned he's more than that.

Seeing him in this distance lets me know Kit is interested with photography.. It is his dream to travel and be a doctor.. He's fond of swimming and good with his hands and he visits arcades during his free time..

Warmness overwhelmed my heart..

This taught me that our beautiful son-in-law, is not just a flower.. He's a garden with very vibrant laughter and contagious glow..

Everyday then, he excitedly shares his experience.. We rarely hear him talk or think less before he speaks when he's inside our home, but now, even in front of our screen, our baby is radiating..

On his 9-month mark, we came to visit them. As promise, only the two of us came to make sure he won't be too anxious in this critical stage.. We personally discussed his situation with his doctor and, even him was surprised of the changes from Kit's initial check ups in Thailand.

And if there's anything worth to mention, everyone was glad and thankful that there's Pan around him to scold since Ming spoils him a lot.. definitely.. a lot..

Pan herself smashed her sem grades.. Enough for her parents to process everything in a snap as she demanded for her reward.. The next thing I know, she got a visa to travel and stay there..

I looked at the window..

Although, until now, we still don't have any idea what Forth and Kit came up with. All I'm pretty sure of was, I saw my son came home one day crying his eyes out that lasted for days, then months, and happen to still has episodes for years. It was the worst after Kit and Ming left, without him knowing how his husband also suddenly cries while in a daze in the hospital with silenced words.

Since Pan told us that they decided to talk, no one exactly knows what happened between them. Forth also never came to visit Kit after.. He chose to lock himself in his room and not even once talk about it until today.

Ming told us how Kit also became more quiet when they're together since he tends to try to show us he's okay whenever we're around. Pan even mentioned how Kit will have episodes of suddenly craving for Forth and will just cry after..

So when Ming sent us Kit's video when they arrived in Canada, we were so mesmerized of his dazzling smile which we longed to see.

I guess, the moment his feet stepped into the country, was the day it sunk to him that everything was true and it's happening in his life..

And that day, we knew we did the right thing..

To give our baby his freedom.

---🎦💕🎦💕🎦

I hope I can edit it better later.. 🤧🤧🤧

By the way, I should have mentioned this before but actually, MonTers facilitated a KimCop Fic Exchange.. So, if anyone's interested, just DM or comment here.. 💕✨