Chapter 14

A month had past , an eventful month had past , so many things had happened , and honsetly I think.I starated to change , well kind of .

  some of the things that had happened is that I started to hang out with Summer and I think that we turned into some really good friends , I mean the girl is amazing , and as hard as it was to me I started seeing a therapist and I felt a bit prouder of my self as I considered it as the first step for a better life .

   On the other hand Luke was getting better , and I made sure to visit him daily , I promised him that I'd make it up to him , He told me that I was crazy for taking the blame for what happened .

   It was a saturday morning I woke up quite early to go to Luke ,. for some reason today I wanted to look a slightly more presentable . I put ony usual eyeliner and a pale pink lipstick , The spring had just began on Sydney and the weather was beautiful , I wore a dark blue dress and put my sunglasses on and headed to their place , I took a chocolate and strawberry cake since I learned it was his favourite , before I entered the house I heard some noise , " No go man , she could come in any second , And she could regonise you you know ! " I heard Luke say , and just after that Dan came out of the house facing me , " oh hey babe , I sure didn't see you in a while " he confirmed giving one of his devilish smiles there was something about Dan that didn't seem right to me maybe it's the color of his eyes that showed an undeniable coldness or the way he smiles that you could tell by it that it didn't show his real emotion , something inside of me kept telling me that he was trouble   , " Hey " I said shyly entering the big house .

  Isn't it weird how someone that you thought was terrifying becomes the person you feel secure and safe with ? It all sounded so weird but felt so natural with Luke , He was diffrent I thought .

  " yuuuuuum ! " I gigled as he was enjoying the cake I made for him , he got so much better since the accident , but his leg was still broken , " Oh my god Belle I swear to god you're the best cook ever ! " He said exitedly , "Hey luke , don't call me that again , please " I answered seriously , " Why don't you like it ? " he questioned , " Yeah " I shrugged , " Ok ma belle " he winked at me causing me to chuckle .

Hey there amazing people !
judt wanted to thank everyone who's supporting this story , you guys rock xoxo
-Coco