Chapter 03 pt 02

I never was a girl who attends parties , I never liked human's need and urge for connection , Never understood why they like wasting there time in such a pointless thing , Never felt safe around people or comfortable never liked approaching them , And that my friends calls Social anxiety desorder . I remember my parents talking to the doctor two years ago . After my dad noticed that I started smoking and my attitude " changed " ( It's not like he wasn't partly responsible for that ) . They sat in the fancy black chairs of the ' Therapist ''s office while I had to wait in the hall , They shut the door so I wouldn't hear them , I pressed my ear on the wooden door  , " Mr Grahams , After my sessions with your daughter I came to realization , That she has a problem with trusting people and keeping a real connection with people  surrouding her . " The old man said with his usual heavy pronouncing " It's a psychologic desorder called Sociall anxiety " He added , A month later my mum got sick and that was the beginning of her end .

  Unlike most teenagers at my age I rathered reading a good book all night , There's something about books that always keeps you interested , whenever you ead a book you sink with every phrase in the story , and it grows your sence of curiousity .

  I don't even know how I ended up sitting on the couch feeling slightly out of space , Michael had asked if I wanted a drink And I remember telling him to bring me one with NO alcohol in it , Which he unfortunately ( and clearly ) he didn't do so . The dumbass I am I drank the whole cup since it tasted pretty good ( yeah right ..) , Michael became suddenly nowhere to be seen , I couldn't see anyone I knew , I stood up quickly then walking out of the house door , I leant against the wall and took a drag of my litten cigarette , At that time My head was spinning and the lack of balance in my body got me really lost  . A few minutes later a very tall guy with dark hair I couldn't see him properly with my blurry vision , He started talking to me " Well hey there babe , would you like to make a something of this night " He preseed me harder against the wall leaving his a husky voice spinning in my head . I was terrified when his hand started to move to my waist area , He approched his lips to my neck but before he could touch me someone had pulled him away from me and in that exact moment I lost consciousness .

            """""""""""""

" life's tricky , Confusing and complicated . It sends us into diffrent paths , Your enemy today can be your good friend tomorrow "

     --------------------------

So hey , what do yall think of this crap ? :-) , Who do you think is Hazel's hero ? I'll give you a hint he's tall blond and gorgeous [ It's totally french fries aha ] .

gonna update soon since I have no life :') . Also , I'm gonna start naming the chapters .

Stay fab

-Coco xx