Chapter 07 : part 01 :possibilities .

Chapter song : Icarus - Bastille                   Luke

I didn't like her , I never will , I kept telling myself .

  I hate how weird she acts , I hate how she never looks up when you talk to her , I hate the fact that  when she smiles  She hides her face , I hate the way she talks so quietly that you can barely hear her , I hate the rythm of her fucked up accent , I hate that she's so good in school but she doesn't show it .

I brushed the idea away from my head getting ready for tonight's clubbing that held quite a big chance for me to get lucky with Anna , And loosen up a little . Since that irish loser shoved her nose in our group , and by that I mean started to hang up with Mike  , MY life seemed to take difficult paths .

  and boy did he know that what  he felt was not Hate at all . 

  A saturday night , Diffrent activities in diffrent places . You may belong to the category of people that would drink all night willing to take the hangover that comes after that , Or you may belong to the category of people who are willing to take the pain in your eyes due being up late reading your favourite book when you have such a bad eye site . Or you may belong to a category that will not be mentioned BECAUSE THE AUTHOR DON'T FUCKIN KNOW AHA ! .

  They were so much diffrent from each other , Or that's what they thought . She was quiet   He was loud , She loved reading , He prefered getting laid , She drank tea everyday , He drank beer every hour , She's invisible , He's poppular , She was bullied , He's The bully .

But the thing about people is that you can never know them from the inside , She maybe Loud , She may drink often but none knows . And he may secretly loves reading he's just afraid to show that so he wouldn't lose his ' reputation ' , He maybe shy just pretending the opposite so he can survive in the world we live in , He may hate alcohol just doesn't want his mates to think he's  coward , He may has insecurities too , And he keeps covering them with ' acting cool ' so he can fit in .

  and all of that my dears depends on " Maybe " or " Maybe not " .

Hey you guys , I hope ur all ok .

So you may wonder why is this short , Well first i'm gonna update tomorrow , Second it's only a part of the chapter . There will be 2 or 3 parts  idrk .

and also just want to thank you for the reads and comments and votes , It always makes me real happy sharing your thoughts with me :)

Other than that stay fab .

-Coco xx