Chapter 08 : opening up ? with limits *

I opened my eyes slowly not feeling as shit as the past days , and maybe that was due to the kiss i got from school's hottest guy and my worst nightmare , the events of last night made me even more confused about Luke , And I suspected his new way of treating less bad than the usual way , So I finally decided to stay cautious like I always do .But that didn't stop me from wondering about the massive heat that rushed through my body and the urge to stay connected with him , Maybe it was the fact that I never experienced that before , I mean it can't be something else right ? RIGHT ?

I cursed under my breath getting up remembring that I , well we have school , I was only greatful because it started at 9 .

  I walked downstrairs after getting prepared and roamed around surching for Luke  , To finally find him asleep on the guest room ( probably diving in such a beatiful dreams ) since he looked so peaceful , I also remarked that he was shirtless and that he was  covered in the soft blue blanket .

  I shook his shoulder slowly after failing to wake him vocally , He opened his eyes and I couldn't help it but to watch as they revealed their beautiful color that the weak sun gave it more credit , Not long after that an adorable smile formed on his lips that were now piercing free , " What time is it " he said ruffling his hair ( that I realized it was a cute habit of his a few months later ) , " Seven " I shrugged my shoulders before turning around and walking off the room .

   I plated the scrambled eggs on two plates I put them on the table joining them with the chocolate muffins that I bought a few days ago and orange juice  , " Hazel " I heard him call , I groaned and walked to the room to find him once again standing half naked , his cheeks held a deeper pink tint than his other revealed skin his hair was damp , and although he was meters away from me I could smell smell of the orangy shower gel , He basically looked irresistible ( wait what !) .

  This time I quickly looked away , " what do ya want " I asked quickly ,  " Do you have like anything I can wear , I'll give them back to you later I ju-" , " Ok just shut up " I cut him off rolling my eyes , I pulled a black hoodie with a band shirt and a pair of dark grey sweat pants , Walking down and throwing them at him and exiting the room , I couldn't help it but laugh as he entered the kitchen , I mean those sweat pants were definitely not made for him , And that probably because he was way taller than myself , " hahaha Bitch " he rolled his eyes , " Dick " I replied earning a dark glare from him , " What , you're gonna hit me this time ? " I argued looking at him straight in the eyes , " About that  " he started , " I just want you to know that I had no intention to scare the shit out of you , or whatever happened . " He said referring to that night in the beach , " Oh " I replied not really knowing what to say , " I'm kind of sorry " he breathed out looking down , " Ok. " I said quietly , I watched his face lit up slightly with my answer and even more as he saw breakfast.

He dived in the plates that were place beside him , Hell he ate more than me ! , " So where are your parents ? " he asked with his face stuffed with food , " Umm my dad's in Ireland and well my mum's .." I struggled to get the word out looking down at my plate making him furrow his eyebrows , " dead ." I finally said , I think he understood the sensibility of the subject as he just replied with " I'm sorry " and I just nodded in response , " do you live by yourself ? " He raised his eyebrows looking around , " yep " I replied watching his confused expression I added " It's our summer house , my mum loved it , I only saw this year , we never lived here. " I half smiled at the memory of her  , " She had such a great taste , It's an amazing house " he pointed out , " yeah " I agreed nearing the tea mug to my lips .

" He stood up in the door frame as it was already 8 and he needed to go home and get himself ready for school , " Ok I'll see you around " he said , " yep " I mumbled  , " Hey Hazel , maybe we can be friends ? " He suggested , " Oh Hemmings , we can never be friends " I laughed .
And boy was she right , because what they became was far from friendship .
A little update never hurt anyone huh right ? RIGHT ?
  hope y'all good k bye
-Coco xx