Chapter 13 . part 01

a few words made me lose it all , I don't know why , nor how , but when they called from hospital , I knew it wasn't good , I had an aching feeling in my chest and fear grew bigger by every passing second , this wasn't supposed to happen .

   Luke was in his way to pick me but he had a car accident , he lost consiousness , and I wasn't to happy about it , all of this happened because of me , he layed there , he looked absolutely powerless , I started to miss his annoying attitude and stubborn self as I couldn't control my falling tears , i closed my eyes praying that that was just a bad dream , but it wasn't .

Michael and Calum were sitting beside trying to convince me that he would be alright , but all I could think of at that time was the worst.

   It had been two days , I didn't eat nor sleep , I just thought of what happened , I was sitting on my bed when I heard the door bell and my heart beat raced and I couldn't help it but run to open it .

  I was faced with Michael , he looked better than when I saw him last his features softened and he looked happy , " What ? " I questioned anxiously , "  Nothing ." he answered simply and before I knew it he picked me up and started spinning us around " He woke up Hazel , Luke woke up ! " he said exited as he stopped  , " He wants to see you . " he confirmed bringing a smile that couldn't leave my lips because at that moment I was totally and utterly happy and no one could've denied that not even Me .

i can't say that I feel happy about this updates ,  and took like a year to update , But I also can't say I am feeling good at this period of time .
-Coco