Chapter 03 pt 01

Chapter song : Bastille - All this bad blood

  I woke up with a horrible headache realising that I was sleeping on the floor I stood up quickly and walked to my bathroom . It was 8:30 which means that it's been 31 minutes since I woke up , Oh I'm also obsessed with numbers and counting ,  Anyways that was when I heard the doorbell , I mean who the frickle frackle would come ! I open the door to be faced with Michael with again a plate in his hands , I instantly shut the door in his face , " C'mon open it , I wanna talk to you . " He said loudly , " Fuck off " I replied harshly , " Oh for the love of god , If you don't open it I'm gonna tell the whole school that we made some magic " He said  I could hear him because basically I was leaning on the door , " In your bed " He added , "couldn't  careless " I tried to get him to give up , " Alright , Gonna start right now " He replied  I heard his footsteps  , being the coward I am , well the socially anxious  I decided to open the door causing him to smile like the fool he is  , " You're an arse " I told him when he came in , "Oh really , I'm just going to keep these for myself then  " He pointed at the strawberry cake he brought and which I snatched from his hands instantly , " Don't think that's going to happen , Is this some sort of a tradition or something ? " I asked , " What's a tradition ? " He replied raising his eyebrow , " You know , Bringing cake everytime you come and annoy your neighbor ." I replied simply , " Well no Darling , My mum's passionate about baking . " , " Alright , and never call me that " I nodded earning a cheeky laugh from him , "Anyways , What are we having ? " He said placing his hand on his stomach , " Excuse me ? " I asked confused , " I haven't had breakfast , I'm eating here " He confirmed , " And why's that ? " , " Because I woke up at 8 o'clock for you " , "Never asked you to .

  " No seriously , You basically have nothing edible " He groaned scanning the fridge , " I try to eat healthy stuff " I shrugged , "Oh , That explains your 'skinny body' " he replied with obvious sarcasm . I'm not skinny , In fact i'll never be . " do me a favor , Grow the fuck up " I said rolling my eyes , "Well , You sure love to curse " He laughed , " Get ready 8 , We're going to the lads' house " He confirmed like it was no big deal ,  " No freaking way in hell ! " I snapped , "Calm down , He's not going to be there , I just want to get to know you better and you to meet the boys properly . " He shrugged putting his empty bowl that contained cereals a few minutes ago in the sink , " I don't know , I'm tired ." I groaned , " You have , Well one hour, Two hou-" , "It's eleven hours and nine minutes " I said quickly since it was 8:51, His jaw hung open " Holy shit ,  You're really good at Math huh ? " , " I guess . " I replied blinking a few times from the sudden contact of the sun's ray with my eyes , " Please  come " He pouted , " I don't know I'll think about it" I replied hesitantly , " Great ! I'll pick you up at 8:45" He shouted running out of the door giving me no chance to reply .

  It was 8: 31 pm , 14 minutes until he'll come if he didn't delay , And I was surprisingly ( Mark the sarcasm !) anxious , I  was dressed in a ATL Tshirt  a thin dark blue hoodie and a black Jeggings with my white Vans , I didn't bother to straight my hair since I really don't care  and applied some black eyeliner . I lay in my comfortable red sofa and watched Sponge Bob intil I heard the doorbell fir the second time today  , I brought my kees and stood walking towards the door after turning off the TV , I open it to reveal Michael . He scanned me from head to toe " Staring is inappropriate . " I mumbled locking the front door , " It's not my fault that you look incridbley beautiful " He said , " Well , Keep your cheesiness for yourself ," I replied . There something about compliments that made me feel sick , It's like opposite of the normal people's attitude . " Ok , Whatever , I'm not cheesy though . " He mumbled walking to his black car I followed him and opened the car that seemed more like one of his parents' considering it's large size and neat appearance . The ride was basically filled with All Time Low's music , I didn't mind though they were one of my favourite bands , We finally got to the house that definitely didn't contain only Two teenagers ( Well guys ) . You could tell it was a party from the ear damaging music and some of the already drunk people as they were struggling to walk properly ( Or even stand ) . " What the hell is this " I shouted at Michael standing beside the car , "A party " He replied simply , before I could say anything he spoke again " Look just come with me and try to enjoy  yourself " He smiled down at me , Even that reassuring smile couldn't help , I hate crowds . and boy did I know That's exactly what's in that damn house . We walked in the house to find many people doing 'things ' Like drinking big amounts of alcohol and practicaly having sex on the carpet / couches / chairs / counter and against the walls , Things that caused me to follow Michael with my eyes stuck on my Vans " Will you honor us with some attention " a voice said , I looked up to see Calum ? I guess smiling , " Ah yeah , Sorry " I replied switching my gaze from Calum and the beige wall behind him , A thing that I can't do is keeping an eye contact with anyone exept my mum that was gone by then ." Hazel right " he asked with now Mike standing by his side engaged in a conversation with Ashton . " Yes , And you're Calum right ? " It was more a confirmation than a question , " Right . " He said smiling again then nearing the red cup he was holding to his lips .

   --------------------

thank you whoever you're reading this , sorry for my shitty writing . Anyways I only wrote this Chapt so you guys can get to know Hazel better ( I also named her Hazel cuz I love that name ) ,

Stay fab , sorry for rambling .

- Coco x