Chapter 16

* Luke's POV *

I asked her numerous times to open the door but she didn't , I was getting worried , she wasn't asnswering me and I couldn't hear her moving also and I was pretty sure she was in there , My last desicion was to break the door and I did , I saw her lying on the floor , the blood was oozing from her injured wrist thank god it wasn't too much , I felt my heart hurt , I was actually afraid of losing her knowing that that would be my fault , " No ! No !No please Hazel " I said tears forming in my eyes as I was calling an ambulance as fast as I could , I covered her cuts to stop the bleeding and held her in my arms waiting for the ambulance that soon arrived , they took her to the hospital and I went along , I could only pray that she holds on in that moment , I needed her .
* end of POV *

  I opened my eyes slowly feeling really exhausted , I didn't regonise where I was first then I turned around being familiar with the hospital room that I was in , but the thing that surprised me more and scared me honestly was Luke that was asleep on the quite small caouch in an odd position , soon enough he woke up , joy was written on his face as he saw me , " You woke up " he said as he sat in the chair that was placed beside my bed , I didn't bother to answer I was fed up with him , "Look Babe , I know that -" , " Don't call me that , I'm not your babe " I said tiredly , " I don't to see you , please leave " I said turning my face as my eyes started to get teary  again , " No , I can't leave you like this , I want to fix this please , I want to fix us " he whispered the last part , " No , please I can't get more hurt than this , please go it's better for us " I said , " No it's not , but I'll give you time , And I'll do whatever it takes to win you back " he said kissing my forhead gently , "I love you " he whispered one last time before walking towards the door " please don't tell Mike and the others about this " I told him receiving a nod from him .

Sorry for taking a long time , I'm going through some rough time   .
  I'm also sorry for any mistakes
~Coco