Chapter 7

Wow already chapter 7!

I've seen people do like '5 votes and ill put the next chapter up' and shit on their stories and it seriously pisses me off! So I won't do it to my story but it would be nice to have a little bit of votes maybe?

•••••••••••••••••<>•••••••••••••••••

-Maddie's POV-

One. Fucking. Direction. Are. In. My. Living. Room.

Is this real life?

Am I dreaming?

Nope. I tried pinching myself ages ago.

I looked around, there was Zayn who was looking like a model!

There was Liam who was being cute and sensible.

There was Niall the Irish cutie, I swear if he kept talking in that accent Yas was going to faint.

There was Harry,.

His bright green eyes, his messy chocolate brown curls, his dimples when he smiles he is just perfect.

And then there was Louis, messy brown hair and blue eyes, that Hailey loved, Yas told me all about Hailey so don't worry I'm not stalking her.

Louis' childishness is something we all adored, but I can say we all have a bit of Louis in us (I just re read that sentence and realized how wrong it sounds from a perverted mind so sorry).

After we played truth or dare, the boys decided they should go but we exchanged numbers, as soon as we watched their car leave Yasmine started screaming and running in circles.

"I JUST MET ONE DIRECTION AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

I was excited too but I didn't want to show it.

"LOUIS KISSED YOU!" She yelled at Hailey and kept running around.

"HAZZA LOVES YOUUUUU!" She yelled at me and screamed and ran all the way to her room.

"How much sugar does she have daily?" Hailey asked.

"Not much, unless she's found the Nutella" I said walking towards the pantry to find an empty Nutella jar.

I pouted that was going to be for desert, we gotta buy more.

"So I hear you have a crush on Louis?" I smirked.

Hailey blushed and shrugged "I'm a Niall girl, Louis more of a friend" she said.

"Sure sure" I grinned cheekily.

"What's up with you and Haz?" She asked.

"I'm not going to lie, I love him in a fangirl-ish way but I don't know if he likes me, I doubt it though" I said sadly.

"Did you not hear Yasmine?" Hailey chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"HAZZA LOVES YOUUUUUUUU" Hailey mimicked Yas.

I laughed, Yas always says those kinds of stuff, she's already planned our wedding.

"Has Yas admitted who she likes yet?" Hailey asked me.

I shook my head, "Everytime I asked her she says 'I love all of them equally and they are all too sexy to choose'" I mimicked.

Hailey burst out laughing.

"We should go check on her" I said referring to Yasmine.

"Yeash we should" Hailey said walking towards the hallway.