Chapter 16

It's midnight.

You know what that means...

Jasmine can't fucking sleep so she's going to re-evaluate life, read fan fiction then write some! YAY!

*dances to the Mexican song thing whatever*

"Don't judge me I get high"- Lil Wayne | High School

Living by this quote^^^^

MADDIE HA! SEE LIL WAYNE AND NICKI MINAJ ARE INSPIRATIONAL! AND THEIR LYRICS ARE MEANINGFUL!

Ha... nope I'm a disgrace to the human race.

If my mom finds me in bed on my phone don't expect updates for another year. Jk month but yeah.

I'm updating a lot though arn't I?

Is that bad? Or good?

Whatever ily Mick > life

Does anyone even know what mick is?

Pls tell me bc I don't either...

I'm actually writing this at 1:30AM and if you know me well, you know my brain dont function after 9, so pls if this shit don't make sense don't kill me and just tell me where I need to fix shit up tenk you

-------------------------------------------------

(Hailey's P.O.V.)

I've never been so uncomfortable and awkward in my life.

We were all on the plane separated in different seats, we were lucky enough for a few of us to sit together, and by a few I meant there were two, the guys and Yasmine were nice enough to let Louis and I have two seats in the middle row together and Maddie and Harry to be together 3 rows in front of us. The others were scattered around the plane, Yas was somewhere in the back with a window seat, Liam was actually behind us sitting next to a rather large couple... I felt sorry for that boy.

Niall was a few rows back from Liam, and Zayn was also at the back of the plane but on the other side of the plane to Yas.

Anyway, this was awkward because in front of us was a ten year old girl and her younger sister, they were fangirling over Louis and Liam at first now 2 hours into the flight the girls had turned around in their seats and were chatting away with Louis. They didn't know I was here with him though, which I was thankful for, I wasn't ready to come out to the world with our relationship yet.

Suddenly I felt someone poking my shoulder "excuse me lady. Can you take a photo of me and Louis Tomlinson please?" The ten year old asked.

I gave her a fake smile as if I was actually watching the movie on my screen and not at all annoyed by her constant carroty comments that left me thinking... was that what I was really like before I met the boys?

I took her phone and snapped a picture of her and Louis in an awkward position.

"Oh my gosh! Louis can you follow my twitter! And tumblr! And instagram! And friend me on facebook! Ooooh and tell the other boys as well!" Her tone wasn't even a questioning one it was demanding.

"Well I can follow you on Twitter" Louis smiled fakely at her too.

The girl pouted "can you at least tell the other boys to follow me as well" she whined, Louis nodded and gave her his arm to write the twitter name on.