Chapter 17

dudududududu bannana boat, dudududududu banana boat dududdududududdudududududdudududududuudu banana boat. I'm as sick as a goat dudududududu.

HEY HEY I'M BACK BECAUSE I HAD THIS IDEA AND I'VE HAD IT FOR A WHILE AND I JUST LIKE FIXED IT ALL UP TONIGHT AND IM LIKE OMFG OMFG I HAVE TO WRITE THIS "Nasmine" shippers will not be disapointed omfg I'M GIVING SHIT AWAY. Because like 50% of the comments are Nasmine (lol like 2 comments shut up okay) I shall not disapoint hehehehe. 

[Please forgive my lack of knowledge about EVERYTHING]

I'd like to thank my close fwiendypoo Sandrene [ @lukebrooksgal4 ] HEY HEY for the movie idea!

Also Maddie gave me an idea for the story which I didn't use because I can't write shit.

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK THE MATH FEILD TRIP WE TOOK TODAY FOR GIVING ME IDEAS FOR THE FANFIC WHICH ORIGINALLY BELONG TO MADDIE, SANDRENE AND OUR FWEIND MONIKA... shout out to Monika as it's her brother's b-day today Holla! Happy 16th or whatever i really don't care, I'm just happy for monika as she's gettin cake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yasmine's P.O.V.)

After Liam and Zayn pulled me out of the taxi and dropped me in the mud we spent the nigth arguing who's going where. We spent 3 hours, THREE DAMN HOURS arguing over the stupidest thing when Maddie suddenly remembers she has a blow up mattress.

So after setting up the mattress and putting it in what used to be Niall and I's room, now Liam Zayn Niall and I sit on the bed all staring at the TV screen waiting for the movie to start.

"What movie did you put in Yas?" Liam asked me.

"The Ring" I grinned.

Liam's eyes went wide "Isn't that a scary movie"

"Well of course" I chuckled.

"Arn't brave enough to watch?" Niall teased.

Liam huffed "No, I just prefer something else"

"Sure" Zayn snickered.

I laughed and focused my attention back to the screen, the room was pitch black and in our laps were bowls of popcorn, chocolates, chips, lollies, and bottles of coke. All four of us were in pyjamas... well if you count boxer shorts as pyjamas, oh and I was wearing a black t-shirt with my green and black plaid boxer shorts.

We were only around 20 minutes into the movie and Liam was already cowering in the sheets, Zayn was totally into the movie and Niall was stuffing his face with popcorn, while I - as much as I love scary movies - was trying to secretly hide in the bed sheets too, it was weird how much I enjoyed getting scared.

About halfway through the movie a really scary part popped up, Liam screamed and hid under the bed sheets and I let out a small scream, hoping the boys thought it was Liam's. But alas I had run out of hope since Niall started to laugh.

"I thought you liked scary movies" He teased.

"Oh shush, I do. They just scare me sometimes" I admit, hugging the bowl of 'freckles' (the chocolate kind) tightly to my chest.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zayn smirking, I rolled my eyes then averted them back to the screen.

After a few more screams from Liam and I, the movie was coming to an end, I was absolutely horrified by this stage I had gone from eating chocolate to drinking coke and hugging a pillow, whimpering every. single. time. I thought a scary part would show up.