Chapter 9

Okay, if you guys arnt reading @iloveyoumo 's story '90 days of Summer with Harry' YOU ARE CRAY CRAY LIKE ITS PERFECT AND I CRIED AN DITS LIKE 5 IN THE MORNING AND UGHHHHHHHHHHH ... hello

--

Now I'm updating at the beach... I'm a freakin weirdo, I should be swimming... haha nope the water is too cold and There is rocks and seaweed everywhere... have I mentioned my fear of seaweed? Well yea I have a fear of seaweed weird right? NOPE SEAWEED IS ALL SQUISHY AND POINTY AND IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS STRANGLING YOUR FOOT I SCREAMED 200 TIMES TODAY!!! So yeah read on

Okay I did take a break and actually swim I'm surprised my phone isn't broken because the water from my brother dropped all over it, I was ready to kill him and... you don't care so yeahh

----________________________----

-Hailey's POV-

I woke up to the sound of Nicki Minaj.

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH,BEACH LETS GO GET AWAY, THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY!"

I groaned and tried to roll over but an arm was slung around my waist; Louis.

-Maddie's POV-

I groaned as I heard Yasmine singing obnoxiously loud to Starships by Nicki Minaj.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH, EACH LETS GO GET AWAY THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY"

"Morning beautiful" A deep husky voice that belonged to no one but the Harry Styles.

"Morning handsome" I giggled.

Then we heard beeping going off, I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen, Harry following close behind me.

"Told you that would work" Niall said smirked at Yas. Putting a match stick down.

"NEVER! I woke them up you just got them to come out of the kitchen" that voice belonged to Yas.

"But the whole point of this was to bring them to the kitchen" Niall said a confused expression on his face.

"Exactly!" Yas yelled.

"What is going on!?" I yelled.

"We're hungry" Niall and Yas said at the same time.

"Jinx!" They both yelled while pointing at eachother "double jinx" they yelled. "Triple jinx" again!

"WE'RE UNDER A ROOF!" They shouted.

"ENOUGH!" Hailey yelled, Niall and Yas stopped bickering and turned their attention back to us.

"We'll make you food but you've got to be quiet okay" I said calmly.

They both nodded vigorously, and ran out of the room.

I sighed and walked to the fridge.

"Want some help babe?" Harry asked.

"Nah I've got this" I told him, just as I said that I dropped an egg.

"Ah fuc-" I was about to swear when Harry yelled "LANGUAGE!"

"Sorry, blame Yasmine she's always swearing" I rolled my eyes.

He laughed "Don't worry babe Niall and Louis are worse." He helped me take things out, we decided on making eggs, bacon, sausages, and french toast.

While we cooked Harry would randomly kiss me on the cheek or wrap his arms around me from behind.

-Yasmine's POV-

Niall and I ran outside into the field of bright green grass.

"Look Niall I can do a cartwheel!" I yelled to him failing a cartwheel. He laughed as my feet barely left the ground.