☁ Chapter Two ☁

Chapter Two

☻Hailey☻

The time which I woke up was unknown, but it didn’t matter at the time, all that did was that I had to speed off back to Misha’s mansion of a house.

However that wasn’t the thing that occupied my mind the most; no, instead it was the fact the six insane girls managed to kidnap one of the most famous boys in the world right now.

When they (quite harshly) threw him in the back of the van I could hear his muffled screams, it made me re-think what I was doing. I was helping criminals; I might as well have been a criminal myself.

Misha had different thoughts and intentions to mine though; therefore she screamed my name and told me to drive out of there. This is when I sped mindlessly out of the parking lot and weaved my way around traffic as fast as I could to get to Misha’s. Not once did I look back or concentrate on the celebrity in the back of the van, I heard his muffled screams at first, but after a few minutes I didn’t hear anything.

Once arriving at the devil’s home, the girls squealed in excitement and dragged out a passed out pop star. Frightened for the poor boy’s safety I went after them, not bothering to lock the van.

Misha and another lunatic I barely remember the name of, carried Louis through the garage and through the halls of the huge house, until they reached Misha’s bedroom, where they placed him on her bed and tied him to the bed posts connecting to it.

I noticed he started to move only when he was done being tied up, I felt so sorry for him, he looked so helpless and innocent staring up at Misha with so much fright, it physically and emotionally hurt me.

I pulled the black beanie I was wearing further down my face, it was thin in a way I could see through it but anyone further than a few centimeters away only saw black.

“Shhh, shhh it’s okay babe, you’re safe” The reassuring words contradicted with the tone of the voice, and the girl saying it.

Misha’s died black hair hid Louis’ face from my view, her vibrant pink streaks almost mocking me about something.

I could only hear a few whimpers from Louis.

One of the other girls suggested we go out and let Misha have alone time with Louis as he is her favourite, I was reluctant to leave though.

Who knows what she’d do to him.

So I trailed behind the rest, taking as much time as I could to get out of the room, Misha was on her knees at the end of the bed, whispering things to Louis and stroking his hair in a way that made myself feel uncomfortable, I couldn’t even begin to imagine what Louis was feeling.

The moment I heard the door close, I regretted walking out of the room.

How could I have left him with her?

I tried to shake the guilt off and walked over to the room I occupied, and stayed in there for the rest of the day.

Three o’clock in the morning and I was restless and unslept.

All I could hear was the ticking of the second hand on the clock, and it was driving me insane.

All this time I had been staring at the ceiling, thinking of ways to get Louis out of here.

It wasn’t safe for him.

Who knows what Misha had done to him already, I could not risk putting him through the hell that I’ve been through, but of course he’ll be receiving better treatment than I have but this place, she, is hell.

So after three hours of piecing pieces of different movies and escape plans together, I had a silly little plan that had little chance of succeeding, but it was worth a try.

I stepped out of bed and tip-toed out the door, setting a route to Misha’s bedroom, it was going well until I bumped into the victim himself.

“shit” He cussed lowly and froze in his place.

That was the first coherent word I had heard from him and it sent a little spark of something through me.

“Follow me” I whispered to him.

Louis just stood there, I practically knew what he was thinking.

Of course he wouldn’t follow me, I didn’t’ really expect him to but it came out of my mouth quicker than I could think.

“I have a plan to get you out of here” I whispered again, stupidly.

I needed to stop getting mixed up with reality situations and situations in movies.

“It’s either me or her” I suggested.

I was running out of ideas and ways to persuade him, and thankfully after that one I didn’t have to because he took a deep breath and stepped forward.

I took that as he was agreeing with me, so I grabbed one of his hands and led him back into the room.

I closed the door and locked it – attempting to do it in the least creepiest way possible – and turned on the light, Louis was thankfully still clothed, and looking better in person.

It took a moment for me to snap out of the trance, this was the first time I was seeing Louis Tomlinson in person, however I rather have not met him at all than like this.

“What’s your plan?” He asked.

I went through the draws and collected the suitcase I had packed way before any of this, I always wanted to escape from here but never had the courage to, now I realized it wasn’t courage that I needed, it was protecting another person.

“To escape, and I’m going to do it with you” I told Louis.

“Well if you didn’t stop me, I would have escaped on my own” He hissed.

I felt a little guilty at that.

“Well now you have someone to do it with” I added, trying to keep positivity in his mind, I would hate to go over twelve hours with a pissed off pop-star.

I made sure to collect anything else that I knew I needed, all the money I had saved up and clothing items basically.

Louis made a grumbling noise, showing he wasn’t pleased.

Once I had made sure I had everything I turned to face him once again.

“Let’s go”

✎✎✎

Excuse the shittyness and the lateness I said last night but I couldn’t do it

Hope this is okay though…

- reached the thousand mark :)

Xx Bye Beautifuls xx