Chapter 19

HOW IS IT CHAPTER 19 ALREADY? This story is going to be over pretty soon.... is it allowed to make the sequel longer bc like this story was started when I was an ammature who didn't know how to make a plot so like idk what else to add anymore the sequel (... uhhh i'm not planning a sequel noooo pssshhh ha ha haaaaa... *awkwardly looks down*) IF I have a sequel (haaaa) it will be longer and better written because I will have had more experience... and longer because i'm focusing it on two people that I know exactly how to write for because i'm just stupid like that.

#TEARS  OH MY GOD MY BABY'S ALMOST DONE

CAN SOMEONE TELL THE BOYS TO STOP BEING SO PERFECT THOUGH THEY'RE CAUSING ME HEART PAINS.... literally heart pains.

AND before you read yeah i know i said they were in school in one chapter that's because I was fucking clueless back then okay and now i'm better at being smart so yeah...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Third Person P.O.V.) [is that even a pov?]

Two months into their little vacation time, the 8 of them had obviously become closer.

Hailey and Louis have become the couple that proves opposites attract, Hailey with her seriousness and Louis with his... not-so-seriousness are like a match made in heaven. Louis has brought out a little of a not-so-serious side to Hailey at times.

Hailey and the rest of the boys are close too, she's formed the closest friendship with Liam though, the two get along like brother and sister.

Maddie and Harry are the cute couple that are the youngest of the group, they're the kids. They're adorable in every way from the cute little kisses to how they cook together. 

Maddie; like Hailey has formed friendships with all the boys but is closest to Zayn, when she's not with Harry she's always with him.

Yasmine is friendly with everyone, still the energetic ball of rainbows, she wouldn't say she's close with just one of the boys, even though she is found with Niall a lot, the blonde irish boy has seems to have the feeling of loneliness disappear when he's around her.

He considers Yasmine to be his best friend of the girls, when he felt a little homesick she was there and attempted to talk in an Irish accent that whole day, failing the irish accent but achieving a smile on his face; which was enough for her.

The two month break however had to end however, which is why they found themselves discussing the future in the last week of their vacation.

The eight of them sat around a circle out back around a campfire - as cliche as that sounds - they sat on 3 logs Maddie and Harry cuddled up together (the nights were getting colder) on one, Louis and Hailey on another, joining Maddie and Harry was Zayn while Liam joined Louis and Hailey. Yas and Niall where sitting awkwardly on the third log, shivering in the cold air that even the fire couldn't warm.

"So do you girls know what you're going to do yet? Job wise?" Niall asked.

Maddie answered first "I really want to get in the film industry"

"Something that involves reading would be good" Hailey told him.

The attention was then turned over to Yasmine who just shrugged.

"How many songs have you guys written so far for the next album?" Hailey asked.

"Completed... 3 or 4" Liam admitted looking down at his feet.