☁ Chapter One ☁

☻Hailey ☻

I looked at the mental girls with a horrified expression.

It was one thing following their every move the second they step foot in our country.

But this is going way too far.

“There is no way I’m in on this” I stated bravely… well on the outside.

The six girls snapped their heads in my direction, the scariest one giving me a look that could scare a monster.

“Excuse me, Hailey” She (literally) spat at me. “But may I remind you, and while I’m at it, might as well everyone, why you’re with us in the first place”.

I knew it was coming.

“No, I’ll do it” I mumbled, facing the floor, the newly cleaned rug gave me a distraction from what the six lunatics were saying.

It was times like these I think I absolutely hate Misha, and my parents, and Yasmine… so the people that are or were once part of my life.

“Hailey, go get us some drinks and something to eat” Misha ordered.

My eyes averted from the rug to her face.

Her lips were a contrast to mine, her’s pressed in a straight like while mine trying not to curve upwards at the sight of her fake eyelashes falling off what was left of her real ones.

“Was I speaking in another language Charity Case? Go!” She used the words she named me the second I walked in.

The only difference between then and now was she called me that in her mind then, the name that made me feel like I was worthless and pathetic, which I probably was.

I stood up and scurried down the stairs, into Misha’s parent’s huge kitchen.

The marble benches and various mirrored surfaces made it look as expensive as it was, but I ignored that and headed straight to the gigantic (for it’s size) stain-less steel refrigerator.

An hour of playing maid later I lied on the soft and comfortable double bed I should be thankful for and fell asleep.

“Hailey, Hailey. Hailey you bloody Charity Case get up!” The harsh screaming of the frightening Misha woke me up.

Waking up to her pleasant and uneven tanned self was always so joyful.

“Did you not hear me last night? I said six o’clock. Do you know what time it is Hailey? Sex thirty. You just have to ruin everything don’t you, we’re probably not going to see them and get to take Louis Tomlinson with us now because of you, just because you needed sleep. You’re so selfish!” She rambled.

If only she timed her rant, she would have realized that in the time she was yelling at me I could have gotten out of the bed and taken out the necessary clothing items for this outing.

She must have realized this just as she finished because she groaned and threw her hands dramatically by her sides and stomped out the room in a very childish manner.

I pulled the sheets away from my body and walked over to the closet which contained my clothes, which I actually bought with money I earned myself. They were one of the very few materialistic things I could call my own and actually mean it.

The six girls honestly couldn’t be any thicker.

A white van parked in the parking lot of a shopping mall which a very famous boy band is holding a meet and greet, wouldn’t look suspicious at all.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the six of them come out in handcuffs, but with my luck they’d probably just come out empty handed and get in the van and just whine about how they couldn’t kidnap Louis Tomlinson.

I sat in the driver’s seat waiting, waiting for the sulking to come.

I sat back in the seat, relaxing while I could.

I wondered what my parents were doing, whether they were alive even. It was a sick thought that I got often; whether they were alive or not. As much as I say I hate them, I never could, I would always love them no matter what they do or have done to me, or more what they haven’t done, and what they’re not going to do.

I broke out of thought to look at the time; 9:02. The meet and greet would have just started by now, the mental bunch told me they’d be back half an hour from now, they also added something along the lines of looking for them if they weren’t back in an hour but that wouldn’t be much a possibility.

Most days I think of running away, away from this life, and if I wanted to right now I could. But the small amount factors keeping me back are too big for me to actually do it.

The topic of a certain friend popped up in my mind as it usually does daily.

She honestly couldn’t have left me at a worst time, just as Misha was starting to go crazy. I hate her for that, but I could never really hate her either.

Thoughts like ‘Is she still living with her parents?’ ‘Is she still innocent but wild?’ ‘Is she the same person that left me only two years ago?’ cloud my mind and it’s frustrating not knowing the answers to any of them.

I stare out the window and at the door of the mall for the rest of the time in the stuffy van and slowly doze off into a dreamless sleep.

✎✎✎

This is the third time this chapter has been edited and the second time I have edited it, I think I'll leave it for now.

It's a little more descriptive and shows Hailey's... family-ish place thingy idk I talk all professional for a while and now I'm back to 11 year old with a facebook (aka me in sixth grade *cringes and shudders*).

I want to make this book even, but I didn't right too much I think so I'm thinking 1000 words each chapter? This chapter almost got to 1000. There will probably be over 20 chapters by the time I'm finished editing but that's a good thing right? 

That's all really, hope you enjoyed the edited version.

Peace and Holla Beautifuls :)