Chapter 20

This is probably going to be the last chapter. :((((((((((

And I'm crying... Bc PewDiePie, and my OTP's JUMPERS JUMPERS JUMPERS and WALKED SENT ME AN ASK I - LET ME FANGIRL FOR A BIT OK BC THIS IS - THIS IS AMAZING!!!

LIKE SHIT LIKE THIS ISN'T NORMAL! SWEET AND CUTE BOYS LIKE WALKER DONT ACKNOWLEDGE GIRLS LIKE ME.

(Moment of silence)

aahhhhhhhhh

I tried to not make shit awkward btw I really did but I can't write well when people are already together i

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hailey's P.O.V)

We decided to spend our last day at the lagoon, the water was warm just like the first time we went in, and this time while walking no one complained.

As I was swimming around in the water I heard a 'manly' shriek and a giggle, I turned around to see Maddie push Harry in the water from near the top of the water fall, which wasn't too high but still high enough to scare a few people.

I laughed at Harry's face when he fell, it was etched into my brain and I couldn't stop laughing.

I heard a more girly shriek sound after that though and I looked up to see Maddie falling this time, a smirking Louis ontop of the waterfall.

"Louis!" Maddie yelled after she had resurfaced.

Louis stuck out his tongue and jumped from the top of the waterfall into the water.

I chuckled at his bravery and swam up to where he resurfaced, the water he just emerged from letting his hair cover his forehead making him look adorable.

"It's your turn next" Louis pointed to me.

"Not next, maybe later" I smirked and pushed up to float on my back; into a relaxing position.

"Oh no, you're going now" Louis assured me.

"Louis" I whined as he neared me, I was getting ready to bolt away.

"Haileyyyy" He mocked.

I felt the water rise over my stomach so I planted my feet back into the ground and started to walk backwards slowly away from Louis.

Louis just laughed and dove straight into the water, knowing in water swimming was a faster way of getting around than running, so I did the same - swam around I mean.

It felt like an hour before Louis actually caught me, and by then he must had forgotten about wanting to push me from the top of the waterfall because instead of bringing me up there he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately.

It'd been two months since we first kissed, and ever since that kiss I had been feeling the same feeling in my chest area. It wasn't butterflies, or fireworks, it was that warm feeling that makes you all gooey and makes you want to melt into anything beneath you.

We broke apart from the kiss and shared the same grin, Louis still looked adorable and I had the urge to kiss him again. I didn't though.

Louis brought his hand from my waist to my face, bringing the stranded hairs from my head away from my eyes, his blue eyes pierced into mine. The phrase 'getting lost in each others eyes' was a little too cliche, but describes the situation we were in perfectly.