Chapter 18

BOW CHIKA WOW WOW

What's wrong with me?

I am now slightly obsessed with Big Brother again.

... only because Drew is like THE hottest thing but he likes Jade and she's a model. Fuck off okay I'm crying.

Oh and idk how this is going to turn out (the chapter) because its in Niall's P.O.V...

So yes I'm being as stereotypical and boyish as I can Bc life and I should shut up.

Advil is what people use for headaches and hangovers right? Idk blame stupid fanfiction if not.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's P.O.V.)

The next morning I woke up on the small mattress, my head was pounding and I was drenched in sweat. I realized the sweat was because it was boiling hot.

I got up feeling uncomfortable and sticky, my head still felt as if there was a bass speaker in it. My first thoughts were to have a shower but when I heard the water was ready running I knew it wasn't currently possible.

So my second idea was to get something for this hangover I had. Last night was fun and I remember a lot from it surprisingly but some parts were a little blurry.

I walked over to Harry and Maddie's room and knocked on the door, I heard a groan and a sweet "come in". I opened the door to see Harry and Maddie sitting on the bed, Maddie had Advil in her hand and I was staring at it as if it was a hot girl in a bikini.

"You need it too?" Maddie asked.

I nodded and she gave the bottle.

So after taking a few pills I walked back into our room, I found Zayn now awake and sitting on the bed holding his head.

"Maddie's got the Advil" I informed him.

Zayn gave me a thankful look before leaving the room.

I noticed Liam and Yasmine weren't in the room so one of them was probably the one in the shower.

I heard some banging and a groan coming from the bathroom. Still not knowing who was in there I just yelled "are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm f-" another groan "okay maybe not but i will be" I recognized the voice as Yasmine's.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked after I heard a few more clashing noises.

"Mmhmm" she mumbled from the other side of the door.

I decided to go see who else was up so I left the room and headed to the kitchen. Louis and Hailey sat on the dining table drinking tea, I smiled at them before sitting down as well.

"Want some tea?" Hailey offered.

"Yeah that'd be nice" I said.

She nodded and stood up, taking the mug with her.

Louis looked over at me "you alright?"he asked.

I nodded, still feeling the pain from the headache.

"Didn't you have more than me last night?" I asked Louis, knowing he had taken more shots than I did.

"No, you finished the bottle off, remember?" He asked smirking.

"Oh yeah..." I said stupidly.

Louis chuckled and continued to make small talk until Hailey brought the hot tea.

She put it in front of me and went back to sitting next to Louis, joining our conversation.

We were soon joined by Liam who; I found out was in the living room.