Chapter 13

Well Well Well... it's been a while aye?

To the person that commented about the mistakes and shit.

I did edit the first four chapters! Thank you!  

You're awesome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I couldn't sleep, Misha's voice just haunted me the whole night, I looked to the side of the bed at the digital clock which read {5:52}. I groaned and got out of the bed deciding to go outside for a bit, to get some fresh air or something.

(Yasmine's P.O.V.)

I felt Niall leave the bed then I heard a door shut, I got up immediately and looked on the bedside table to find his phones there... I mentally thanked Niall for leaving it there making this a whole lot easier.

I searched my mind for what Niall said last night... I remember he said Misha called off Liam's phone so I looked through Niall's contacts until I found Liam.

I immediately tapped his contact and called, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" An annoyed voice answered the phone, I hadn't heard her voice in like 2-3 years... she still sounded the same.

"Yeah Misha lets make this quick, ill fly back to London and when I get there ill call Liam's phone then you can do whatever you like to me... is that a deal?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Yasmin?" She asked.

"I asked if its a deal, take it or leave it" I said sternly.

"Only if you bring Hailey" she said.

"Yeah sure whatever just wait for my call" I told her then hung up.

Okay I didn't think this through... how was I supposed to get to the airport without the rest becoming suspicious.

Stupidity strikes again!

-

(Niall's P.O.V.)

As I stepped outside I noticed it was really cold and windy and I had forgotten a sweater. I stayed out for a bit but I couldn't hadle it after a few minutes, so I went back inside putting on the kettle and went straight to my room to pick up a sweater.

When I walked in, Yasmine was up and rumaging through cupboards.

"What are you doing up?" I asked her casually.

She jumped and turned around immediately, putting her hand on her heart, breathing really loudly.

"You fucking scared me" She cussed.

I laughed at her then saw she was packing a bag - or a small suitcase - full of clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Uhhh, just out into uhm like the uhm town.. to like just uhm ... get more... food" She said really awkwardly and slowly.

"Then why do you need a suitcase?" I asked her.

"uhhh, I don't know" She muttered.

I looked at her confused, what was going on?

"But- what- huh?" I rattled off hoping she'll explain everything to me.

"Never miiiiiiind, i'll just be out... for like a few days, don't worry I'll be back" She said casually, shoving more clothes into the suitcase.

"Where you going?" I asked her.