Part 7

Sean's POV:
So it's been about a month since I found out about Alex and Perrie briefly dating and the domestic abuse. My UFC career is going brilliant, Delilah seems real close with Perrie and there's always a smile on my princess's face when Pez walks into the room. Me and Perrie have been on a few more dates, and we have confessed our feelings and are taking it slow. I have met the other girls and they are all wonderful.

In Delilah's nursery:
"Aren't you just the most beautiful little girl in the universe, Lilah?" I say quietly  watching her fall asleep in my arms. I kiss her cheek softly and lay her in her cot. I turn on the baby monitor and quietly leave the room. I walk downstairs and begin to scroll through Youtube when I notice a new Little Mix interview with Capital, the title catches me off guard "Is Perrie finally getting back into the dating scene?" I click on the video and this is what I see.

*the video*
"Hello and welcome back to Capital Breakfast with me, Roman Kemp. This morning, we have Little Mix in the studio, good morning, girls!" The presenter booms loudly.
"Morning!" The girls harmonize.
"I know this may seem fast but there's this massive rumour going on with the Mixers" Roman says "The rumour is that Perrie is getting back into the dating scene! Can you confirm this?" Perrie chuckles slightly "All that I  can say is that I'm taking it slow with him"
"Can we have a little hint, who this very lucky fella is? Because, lately we have seen you a lot with a up and coming UFC fighter named Sean Lynch and a baby girl." Roman urges Perrie on.
"The baby girl is Sean's 2 month old daughter. And it is true. But the two of us don't wanna rush into anything." Perrie tells them.
"Awesome, you've heard it here folks. Perrie is off the market! I bet all the lads listening are mad right now." Roman says which makes everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean's POV: I chuckle and then notice the first comment reading "Who the fuck is this Sean Lynch, never heard of the bastard." I ignore until I notice that the majority of the comments are targeted to me. I turn my phone off and try to get them out my head but I can't seem to.
"Sean, I'm back" I hear at the door. I peek my head at the door and smile as I see my love at the door.
"Hello, how was the interview?" I ask despite already knowing.
"It was great. I got to talk about you, the Mixers are gonna love y-" She starts but I cut her off by saying "So, you haven't read the comments about the interview,  huh?" She looks at me with confusion as I turn my phone on and show her the comments.

"Sean, don't listen to 'em!" She tells me.
"How are your fans gonna love me then?" I ask her which breaks her heart in two. "They're saying things like "I don't at all deserve you" "He's just a fake bitch" "Fame digger" " I tell her and she looks upset.
"I know this is bad. You shouldn't give a flying fuck about them all loving you, what the important thing for you to know is that I love you" She admits and I smile.