Part 12

⚠️Contains mention of suicidal ideation. Deeply sorry if this triggers any of you⚠️

6 months later:
Sean's POV: That shit has been going on for the last 6 months now. I get emotional every single bloody time I pull up to my parents house now. But thankfully today the public is gonna know the fucking truth about what actually happened. I grab my phone and begin to film.
"Hello, everybody. I know you all have a negative opinions towards me at the moment, but I beg you put those negative opinions aside and just allow me to explain myself." I sigh and continue "The allegations towards me are all complete bullshit. Alex has absolutely lied about the whole entire story. The true story is that when I was 11, I invited one of my classmates and at the time good friend Natalie McDonald when she began touching me inappropriately, it started with my knee and went all the way up to my genital area. I got sexually harrased at the age of 11 years old. I could sit here and bring my girlfriend in here and allow you to hear about the shit that Alex did towards Perrie. And I'm telling you that all of that will be 100% true whilst this fake story that has ruined my life is nowhere any where day actually true. I haven't been able to hold my daughter for the last 7 months, being strictly restricted to just seeing her. (She's almost 10 months now) .All because this absolute lying and backstabbing pile of fucking shit wants to completely ruin me and get fame out of lying straight to all of you. You can hate on me all you want, but don't be harrasing my girlfriend online. Thank you for listening to me explain" I explain before turning the camera off and posting it to my social media. Just then Perrie walks into the room with a smile on her face. A "I've done something bad but you'll never know" face.
"What have you done, babe?" I ask her and she just giggles and tells me "I'm proud of you, bubs. I saw your video.".
"There's been something that I've been meaning to talk to you about." I tell her and she nods. "How would you feel being Delilah's mother because you know her real one was a terrible one? I can see it in her eyes, she fucking adores you."
"I do adore your little girl. I'd love to be Delilah's mother." She says as our phones vibrate with a news report reading: "The Truth about Sean Lynch: How We Were All Wrong." I click onto the link and the report reads "Sean has recently released a video to his social medias where he explained the truth about the allegations. Watch here: (https:www.instagram.com/-seanlynch)" Then there's a link to the video. I smile and just look at Perrie and announce "Looks like karma's a bitch!" Just then the phone begins to ring. I answer it.
"Hello?"
"Sean, hello! How are you, man!?" I hear the bastard acting all innocent on the other end.
"The fuck do you want?" I ask bluntly and I hear a slight nervous chuckle from him.
"Come on, Sean. I made a mistake! Why don't we just put all this shit behind, eh brother?" He tries to convince me.
"How do I put the fact that you nearly got me in prison for 4-8, got my daughter physically taken away from me and that you sent me into severe depression with almost commiting suicide from all the bullshit the media put on me just because you wanted to fuck me over and ruin my life, huh?" I ask him pissed off. "I once thought of you as my best friend, the guy that got me out of shit in school, the guy I told all my secrets to and trusted. But you know how I see you now?"
"Still your best friend?" He exclaims hopefully.
"Nah, I see you as a massive attention and fame digger, a major scumbag, stupid, a bastard, dumbass, jackass, little bitch, retarded, thick, atrocious-looking pile of feral dog shit who deserves to be fucking hung and fed nude to starving lions, ripping you limb from limb" I tell him honestly before hanging up and blocking his number. Don't need that little bitch in my life anymore.

(BTW I MEAN LEGIT NOTHING TOWARDS ALEX, HE'S A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I ADORE HIM AND PERRIE!) have a great day/night.