Part 22

A few months later: It's been a couple months since our wedding and Delilah has only just realised that Perrie is pregnant. And lemme tell you that when she finally knew, she completely changed. My UFC career is finally getting back on track after 2 years of being fired and to say the fans were happy to see me would be an fucking understatement.
"Honey!" I hear my wife yell from the upstairs causing me to bolt upstairs to find my wife in her first stages of labour. I help her sit on the bed and then ring up my parents to come look after Delilah.

A few minutes later:
Perrie's POV: I'm in so much fucking pain right now, we can't leave for the hospital til Sean's parents arrive.
"Sean!" I groan out in pain, gripping tightly to my husband arm as I close my eyes as another pain wave hits me.
"I know, darling. As soon as my parents get here, we'll head to the hospital." Sean comforts me. Then we hear Sean's parents, they come in and we head to the hospital.

17 hours later:
We've been here for about 17 hours and I'm currently 9cm dilated. The girls have arrived along with my mam. Sean has been nothing but irritating for the last 16 hours, but I think it's just because I'm in so much pain.

"Can't wait to meet my grandbabies!" Mam exclaims excitedly. We all chuckle a bit at my mam's excitedness.

Cliffhanger!