Part 15

A couple months later:

Perrie's POV: Today is a day that we're having a performance at the Jingle Bell Ball. This is the first time Sean is coming to see me perform. Delilah has just turned 1.
"Guys, we need to discuss some shit" I say as I walk into our personal dressing room. I just see all the girl's faces turn to look at me. "I'm a little worried."
"Why, babe?" Jade asks me putting her boots on.
"I haven't had my period this month." I say which makes Leigh-Anne look at me a little worried.
"Have you and Sean done it, lately?" She asks me and then it hits me.
"Babe, I think you may be pregnant." Jesy tells me and I begin to panic.
"It's way too early in our relationship, I mean we've only been dating for a year." I exclaim quickly.
"Well, what I think we should do is go into the bathroom and do a pregnancy test, just in case." Jade says whilst pulling out a pregnancy test.
"Jade, why are you just carrying a pregnancy test with you?" Leigh asks with her eyebrows drawn together. And she just shrugs. I walk over to Jade and she hands it to me.
"You want one of us to come in there with you?" Jesy asks and I nod. I invite Leigh-Anne with me. I take the test and nervously wait 5 minutes in the bathroom.
"Can you check it, babe?" I ask Leigh, slightly shaking. She nods and walks into the room where the test is.

A minute later: We all hear Leigh-Anne yelling "Girls you may wanna come in here!" I begin to panic already knowing the outcome. We all walk into the bathroom. Leigh holds up the test and it reads positive...

Cliff Hanger (How will Perrie and the girls react, also how will Sean react?)