Part 1:

😲This story contains uncensored swearing⚠️

Sean's POV: I've just completed my debut match here tonight, it was a knockout in the second round of the fight against Dominick Reyes. We had the crowd raging with cheers as the referee lifted my hand in the air. I walk to the back, sweat and blood dripping down my face.
"Fuck, man. That was a brutal fight out there tonight!" My coach Lenny tells me. I nod and smile whilst cleaning up the blood.
"I never in a million years, think I'd be signed to a contract here at UFC. I'm so thrilled!" I exclaim. "One of these days I'm gonna be the new UFC Lightweight champion."
"I can see that happening" Lenny smiles. "In the meantime, go and rest up back at home."

The next day
Perrie's POV:

I'm just sitting with the other girls eating lunch. I've been single for the last 5 years after my ex fiancee dumped  me.
"Pezza, I may have just found your soulmate" Jade tells me across the table. She's downloaded me Tinder and is currently trying to find me a date.
"I swear to fuck, I'm done with all these one date things going on." I reply. "Lemme see." She hands me my phone and comes to sit next to me. The screen reads "Sean"
"Bio: Just signed a contract with the UFC. Irish lad."
I raise my eyebrows at Jade
"Really?" I ask and she nudges my shoulder.
"I'm serious, Pez. You've been single for the last 5 bloody years. Plus he is kinda hot"
"Let me see this man" Jes asks. I show her my phone. "I'd agree with Jade. He is real handsome, babe"
"You two are un-fucking-real." I sigh.
"I thought you always liked Irish lads, babe" Leigh adds.
"I dunno, Leigh" I respond and I can see them all getting annoyed. I give in and swipe and he matches with me. What have I just gotten myself into? I don't fucking know.

(Note, this is how I generally talk. I do swear a lot but I'm done with censoring it)