Part 6

⚠️mentions of domestic abuse⚠️

Sean's POV:
I question Perrie "What's wrong with Alex?" Before she can answer, Alex steps in and responds "Me and Perrie dated for 7 months and we had nowhere near of a good fucking relationship. She always says that I'm the cause for her anxiety but that ain't true" I stare at him "I'm not gonna lie to you, Sean. A best friend wouldn't ever lie."
"What do you mean?" I ask Alex and he replies to me "You'll see" before taking his leave. I stare at Perrie and ask "Got something to tell me, Perrie?"
"If he says that I'm lying about the cause of my anxiety until I tell you, that he was mentally, emotionally and physically abusive to me" She responds.
"Alex and I have been best friends since we were 7 years old. I've known you for the last 2 weeks. Why should I believe you over him?" I question and she stays silent slowly rolling up her sleeve and I see many bruises and marks up and down her arms.
"He did this to you?" She nods whilst beginning to tear up. I am beyond pissed off with Alex. He laid his hands on a lady. I call his phone.
"What do you want, Sean?" I hear from the other line.
"What have you done to Perrie?!" I ask pissed off.
"Why do you fucking care, Lynch?" Alex demands. This is the same person who I have defended non stop for the last 20 years.
"I know what you've been doing, Oxlade-Chamberlain. You've physically, mentally and emotionally abusive to Perrie during your short relationship." I tell him and the line goes silent.
"And you believed her? Where's her evidence?" He asks cockily.
"Maybe the amount of scars and bruises up and down her arms." I say and Alex hangs up after telling me briefly "Fuck you Sean!". I put my phone down.

"We need to report this to the police." I tell Perrie and she nods silently. "Stay here, Perrie." I say and rush upstairs to my daughter's nursery. She has been here for a few weeks now.
"Hey, princess." I say as I walk up to my daughter's cot and pick her up. I carry her downstairs and put her into the carseat and assist Perrie into the car. Then we drive off to the police station

Skip the police station
Perrie's POV:
We've just got out the police and I feel my phone vibrate with a text.
The texts:
"Hey, Perrie. How's your lil' meetup with Sean going
Jesy" Reads the text
"Not the best, babe" I text Jesy back honestly. I receive a text back in an instant reading "Why, what's happened, baba?"
"Just found out that Sean's "best friend" is Alex" I tell her.
"Are you kidding? Him?!" Jesy texts back.
"Unfortunately, yes." I tell her and we continue to chat to get my mind off it.