Part 9

"Remember what happened with Natalie, Sean. The same shit is gonna happen to Perrie" He yells "That girl needs a real man who's not gonna r@pe her" I stare him down.
"Who's been telling you about this?" I question him, pissed off. "To what I know, you weren't even born""

Sean's POV:
I couldn't believe what was coming out of my younger brother's mouth right now. My younger brother is comparing Perrie to my abusive and manipulative ex girlfriend Natalie. Everytime I hear her name, I just can't get the day that it happened out of my head.

Flashback 16 years prior:
So, we are back in Donegal. I'm currently 11 years old, at this age, I know about sex and romance and all that shit. But Natalie took that further a lot further.
⚠️ this part contains unwanted touching⚠️

At Sean's childhood home:
So, I decided to invite my classmate and friend Natalie over for dinner. She doesn't know that I know that she has a major crush on me.
"So, Natalie. How have things been lately for you?" I ask like the kind gentleman that I am.
"It's alright, I guess" She tells me.
"Isn't Mr. McCain really funny?" I say changing the topic. She nods and laughs. I can notice her hand rubbing my knee, I jerk away.
"What's wrong, Sean?" She asks.
"Please don't touch me there." I say.
"What are you gonna do about it?" She asks.
"Wel-" I start but she interrupts me.
"You forgot who my dad is?" She brags "My daddy can get you expelled. I got him wrapped around my finger".